20

PS: Before we jump back into the story, take a look at a snippet from my other story, 'Sunsun Oneshots'

This is from the latest chapter, 'Super Shy' of the book. Pls go check it out and show it some love 👇

 Pls go check it out and show it some love 👇

~^. ... .^~

Jungwon's POV

What I was doing probably looked crazy but I kept hiding behind a wall and peeking out once in a while.

Of course, I was looking at Niki.

Ever since I had come up with my plan to help the guy, Sunoo and I had discussed and we decided a little bit of "stalking" was required...

But I'm not really a stalker anyways. All I'm trying to do is to help Niki and maybe then he will finally become a better person..

My thoughts were cut short by the sound of Niki's voice.

I looked from behind the pillar to see what exactly was going on.

School had just ended and everyone was either leaving to reach home or waiting for someone to pick them up.

In my time that I was waiting behind the wall, I realised Niki wasn't rushing home.

He was just sitting idly near the school's entrance and scrolling aimlessly through his phone.

Alas, now he looked a little frantic as he placed his phone against his ear.

"Yup, I-i'm on my way home. No-o... I'm not loitering around ... I promise, OK  I'll be back soon" Niki's voice was in hushed tones but seemed very much panicky.

It was almost as if he was scared of something or someone on the other side of the line.

At that very instance, Niki started grabbing his bag and getting ready to leave the school.