16

Reminder: Don't be a silent reader. Pls comment tons cos comments encourage me to write more. Anyways, back to the storyyy

Jungwon's POV

I felt so much better, as if a weight was lifted off my shoulder after I had told Sunoo about the whole Niki thing.

However, I was still uneasy about Niki and his threat. I couldn't concentrate the entire day since my mind was filled with him and his stupid face.

So, I not only couldn't focus on the lesson but I was mentally exhausted by the end of the day. As the school bell signalled the end of lessons, I trudged out to find Jay ready to pick me up on his motorbike.

I didn't even have the energy to say 'hi' to him and just slowly got onto the back seat.

Third Person's POV

Jay noticed that the younger looked really tired and unlike his usual demeanour. On a normal day, Jungwon would excitedly greet him and would tell Jay all about his day, not forgetting to mention his best friend, Sunoo.

Jay couldn't just let Jungwon be sad so he lied that they were going back home as he started the motorbike.

He had a different plan and was 99.9% sure it would cheer up Jungwon. He really hoped that it would work because he couldn't bear seeing Jungwon sad.

Jungwon absent-mindedly rode on the bike with Jay until he realised they were going in another route instead of their usual route. "Jay-Hyung, where are we going?" He asked the older.

Jay simply winked at him and said, "It's a surprise!"

Jungwon was quite intrigued and maybe a little excited. He forgot about the issues he had at the moment and started thinking about this so-called surprise.

After a while, they came to a stop in front of a very fancy-looking ice cream parlour.

Jungwon looked up at the sign outside the shop, "Gyu's Creamy Delights"

He then realised it was a shop that was a distance away from his school and he had been yearning to go there since forever.

He knew that Jay was trying his best to cheer up and he would be lying if he said that his heart didn't tingle at Jay's thoughtfulness.

Jay pushed Jungwon into the parlour and told him he could get anything he want.

Jungwon was shocked at the older's
proposal but he was way too pumped up to say no.

So, he asked Jay for strawberry ice cream topped with lots of sprinkles and m&m bits inside.

Jay agreed and decided on getting salted caramel.

As they both headed to counter , the owner of the ice cream parlour, Beomgyu asked for their orders.

"Sure, the ice cream will be ready in a bit and served to your table. Also, you guys look like a cute couple," Beomgyu added with a wink once they were done with the orders.

"Haha, no we aren't a couple," Jay replied with a chuckle.

Nevertheless, Jungwon still blushed, wishing in his mind that one day Jay and himself could be a couple.

220 likes 14 comments 19 reposts
wonnie_jung thx 4 the ice cream @jay.park

View Comments

Later, once the ice cream arrived, both males started digging in and enjoy the icy delights.

Jungwon also felt so much more relaxed and ecstatic. He was at ease with Jay and things felt so much easier to handle when he was with the older.

Not to mention, Jungwon was super duper touched by Jay's heartfelt actions of going all the way to bring him to the pricey ice cream parlour  just to make him happy.

"Wonnie, I'm so happy that the ice cream made you smile. Don't frown, I only want to see u happy. Also, remember I'm always here if you need a shoulder to lean on," Jay said gently to the younger as they continued eating.

Just as Jungwon thought the outing couldn't go any better, Jay was hitting him with such lovely lines.

How much more perfect could this man get???

Jay then scooped some of his salted caramel ice cream and flew the spoon into Jungwon's mouth like an airplane.

Jungwon too played along and Jay simply awwed at the younger boy's adorableness.

Jungwon too scooped up some of his own ice cream and fed it into Jay's mouth.

And so, the both of them enjoyed the rest of the ice cream outing just like this, feeding one another and giggling with glee.

A/n: This was actually meant to be posted on last Thursday but I was busy celebrating Christmas hehe.

Anyways, I really enjoyed writing this chapter cos I found it cutee. I hope one day someone takes me on an ice cream date like this.

Ps: Since I delayed this chapter, I'll try to publish the next one quicker. Byeee. Luv ya <3