14

"Wait, what?? U want to tell my school about this?" Jungwon asked frantically.

He was over the moon that Jay had accepted him despite his sexuality and been so kind to him but he really didn't want Jay to come to his school.

If his classmates found out about what Niki had done to him, they would mock him and call him a weakling.

What's even worse is that who knows whether Niki would try to take revenge on Jungwon if he were to tattle about his actions? Knowing his reputation as the school's bad boy, Niki might even try to hurt Jungwon more.

Jungwon tried to reason out with Jay by pinpointing all these reasons but Jay was not willing to listen. He was adamant on making sure that Niki pays for hurting Jungwon. So, Jay told Jungwon that he would accompany him into the school the next day and settle the matter.

Realising there was no way to overcome Jay's stubbornness, Jungwon simply nodded to Jay's plan and went off to sleep with a heavy heart. As he lay down on his bed, his mind was bombarded with thoughts on how the following day was going to turn out. Whether it would be good or bad was something he couldn't determine but he hoped for the best as he closed his eyes...

~^. ... .^~

As the sun started seeping through the window, Jungwon woke up, feeling optimistic that it was a brand new day only for the positivity to vanish in seconds. He remembered it was that day.

The day Niki was going to get mad at him again for reporting him to the teachers. A pall of gloom hung over his head as he got ready for school.

Jay too was getting ready since he needed to drop off Jungwon at school and he didn't fail to notice that Jungwon was looking down. He knew that it was his plan that had upset the younger but it was merely for Jungwon's own good. If he stayed silent, Niki would think of Jungwon as an easy target and pick on him more.

Jay went over to Jungwon who was sadly looking down at the floor and hadn't noticed Jay nearing him. Jay slowly placed a finger underneath Jungwon's chin and lifted his face to look at him. Jungwon was slightly startled but stayed still. Since the position they were in right now felt quite intimate, Jungwon started blushing too.

Jay found the younger's blushing cute before saying what he wanted to. "I promise today will be ok. I'm doing this for your good ... alright?" he calmly assured the young boy.

Jay's action and words had greatly comforted Jungwon and he meekly nodded, before coming up with an excuse that they would be late for school if they delayed any longer so as to save his blushing face from any embarrassment.

After a 30-minute motorbike ride, the two made it to the school. Jay gave one more squeeze to Jungwon's hand as a sign of reassurance as they both headed inside HeeLift High school and towards the Principal's office.

There was an administrative area outside the Principal's office where Mrs Nayeon was seated at. She was one of the staff who took care of administrative school matters and was known to be a very cheery woman. Of course she knew Jungwon since he was such a polite, kind boy who always greeted her when he saw her.

"Oh hi Jungwon, what are you doing here? Oh, also may I know who you are?" Nayeon greeted Jungwon before looking at Jay.

" Hi, My name is Jay. I'm Jungwon's step brother and I was wondering if I could meet the principal. I understand that he may be busy but is there a way to meet him for a while?" He asked.

Nayeon was a little shocked by the unexpected request but she dialed up the Principal who said he would be free in about 15 minutes. She relayed the information to Jay before calling Jungwon to a side to talk to him privately.

"Jungwon, is everything alright? Why are you guys meeting up with the principal?" Nayeon asked concernedly.

Jungwon vaguely said that it was about Niki.

The moment she heard Niki's name, even Nayeon scrunched up her face. Just like everyone else in the school, she was knowing of his reputation as a bad boy and that even after many punishments regarding his behaviour he never changed.

Nayeon gave a pat on Jungwon's shoulder and wished him luck for the meeting. Jungwon thanked her and realised it was already time to meet the Principal.

Both Jay and the younger entered the Principal's office and came face to face with a man impeccably clad in a suit. He was the Principal, Mr Kim.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, Mr Kim. My name is Jay and I would like to bring to your attention something that happened to Jungwon," Jay verbalised.

He went on to explain what has happened two days ago, only leaving out the reason as to why Niki had assaulted Jungwon.

By the time he finished, Mr Kim was mad with rage. Niki had indeed been a pain in the ass since he had transferred to the school but his shenanigans were never as serious as physically hurting another student.

Soon, Niki was paged to the office and he initially entered thinking that he was going to get scolded for something small he did but his face darkened when he saw Jungwon.

'This bitch. I thought he'd be quiet about the beating I gave him since he's such a scaredy-cat. How dare he report me to the teacher!' Niki thought as he entered the office.

He gave a deadly look to Jungwon and then he noticed the presence of someone else.

'Shit, it's that guy who saved Jungwon. Ugh, he must have been the reason behind why Jungwon was brave enough to report the incident,' Niki thought as he gave another dirty look towards Jay.

The moment Niki came in, Mr Kim furiously questioned him about whether he had hurt Jungwon.

Niki figured that there was no use in lying since no one would believe him anyways and he was sure the Prinicpal would just give him detention or something.

Little did he know he was wrong, after finding out the truth, the Principal said that he had given Niki many chances for all the things he had done throughout the year but this was the last straw and he was going to meet up with Niki's parents.

When he heard the word 'parents'. Niki started panicking. That would be his biggest nightmare. He can't have his parents knowing about his attitude at school. He was already suffering at home and would only suffer more if they heard of the news.

Niki tried pleading and apologising but nothing worked on Mr Kim.

As Mr Kim asked Jungwon and Jay to leave the office, he realised he had lost and his parents were going to know no matter what.

So, when Jungwon was leaving out the door, he turned towards him with an angry expression and mouthed, "Fuck you, Yang,"

Authors note: Guess who decided to update after a while, me! Anyways, my posting schedule has been shit so far. So, I'm thinking of a schedule. A new chapter will be posted every Monday and Thursday. Let me know how's the story going and comment a lot cos comments encourage me to write more! ❤️