♤favourite breakfast♤

02

ARI....

●●●●●●●●

I walk into the club, the bouncers stare at me as usual and I nod at them, acknowledging their presence. I enter my room and my eyes meet with hers. It feels as if I am being stabbed all over again. Her piercing green eyes scans me with hidden lust. "You are late." She says and pulls out her whip. I stare and give a shrug..."the client was giving me a hard time." I reply and she gives a small nod, next thing I know, her whip comes across my face. I fall on my knees and look at her in anguish, wishing I could snap her neck. "You shouldn't break my rules, you are not at liberty to do so." She digs her long nails in my back, making me gnash my teeth. She bends over, grab my hair and bring her lips close my ear..."don't forget who you are." Her gin breath made me nauseous. I look at her and smile..."how can I forget who I am if you keep reminding me of it." She let's go of me and walk out.

Later that evening, she takes me to another club in New Jersey. The ride to the place is silent but it is so deafening, that it takes my mind to last night. Her amazing moans, her intoxicating perfume and that little sleep sound she made in the middle of the night.
"Get out, we have arrived. The boss wants you ready for her Italian clients." Marcella tells me, bringing me out of my trance. I nod and head out. I use the backdoor to the dressing room and as usual, I see new boys that have been brought in. My heart sinks at how I was once the new boy ten long years ago. I walk past them and place my bag on my dresser. The thought of sleeping with three women at a time was not as disgusting as who they are.
I hate my life.

****************

After a long night, Anika gives me my check and asks that I come back after the weekend is over. I take my car from the club garage and leave to the small coffee shop I always spend my afternoons at. I order my favourite latte and croissants with my favourite French lady's smile. She runs her hands through my hair and kisses my forehead. "How are you today? I made your favourite croissants, Nutella and Strawberry".... I smile and take a bite of the croissant making the sweet strawberry and Nutella hit my taste buds with great satisfaction. She sits down and stare at me, wishing I would share some of my problems with her but as always I give her a half smile and eat.

Just after finishing my food and talking hours on end about nothing in particular. This woman is just one of the few people who make my life worth living and she is not even family.
I look out my window, and suddenly my appetite increase but it isn't because I want more croissants, just a beautiful woman. She walks in with her friend and our eyes meet. She smiles but I don't return it. Her eye brows come together in a frown and she whispers something to her friend, then she walks towards me. Juliette walks away and she sits in her seat. "You left without a word the last time.".... she utters and I stand up to leave, but she holds my wrist..."What happened to your face?"... even though she is a stranger, she is the only person who has bothered to ask me about my face. I give her a blunt stare and walk past her but she follows me.

"Can you stop stalking me? I'm not supposed to be friendly with a client. "

My tone is that of irritation, she laughs so hard and it confuses me...
" What is funny?" I ask her and she clears her throat..."you." She simply states...
"we are not at the club are we? So how can I be a client now?" She walks closer to me and stands on her toes to reach my height..
." But that could change in the next five minutes." ... her hot breath turns me on and I find myself meeting her halfway, leaving no space between us. My hand finds it way to her throat, her daring blue eyes was making me hard.

"Don't play with fire.." I whisper in her ears and she returns a whisper..."I like getting burnt." She bites my ear gently and I groan. I look around and realise we are still in front of my car, right outside the coffee shop, so I grab her by the wrist, open my car door and she enters.
My mind knows this is a bad idea but my heart and lust won't listen.

Thanks for reading...