♤Trojan Horse..1♤

17.....

       Hi loves, enjoy.

             Evie....

I watch as Ari cleans me up with the warm towel, his muscles flexing. He is wearing his pants again, carefully wiping the mess he made down there. I stare, wondering if he does this to every other client.

“Client” that is all I am to him, the thought gives me an unfamiliar feeling of hurt. I clear my throat and see him lift his eyes to look at me.
“Is this also part of your code of ethics?” I ask with a voice laced with sarcasm,  expecting an answer I don’t think I deserve. He chuckles slightly, probably amused I’m still in a condition to speak after all he did to me. He doesn’t speak, he leaves to the bathroom and returns without the towel.

“Are we sleeping here together in this room?” He asks and I nod. He hums, and picks up pillows and a blanket. My eye brows furrow in a frown and he notices it.

“I’m only sleeping in the couch.” He states and I scowl. I know I treat him like shit but I only do it to protect him. I know it sounds bizarre now, but it will make sense soon.
“You can sleep here with me.” I speak softly, honestly craving his touch. He looks in between my eyes, I see a quick fuck it decision in his eyes and then he walks towards me and slides under the covers with me.
“Can you leave your guard at the door for the night?” I say softly, and his features suddenly softens up. I pushed closer and he wraps his hands around me. For the first time in years I feel safe.

It is ironic, considering where I found Ari. The very first time my eyes met his, I knew he was special. It was an innocent look he gave me, but it held so much intensity.
I lift my head from his chest to look at him and I see that same intensity that I saw that night in his brown eyes. It is laced with a subtle spark of hope. He smiles softly and absentmindedly rub his fingers in a circular motion at the curve right above my ass.
“Do you hate me?” I ask, trying not to choke on those words, mostly because I know I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.
I hear him sigh, longer than he should. Our of contemplation? I am not sure but if I’m sure of something, it is that I didn’t want him to.

I raise my head to look at him, and find him staring at the large chandelier giving off soft lights. He looks at me and kisses my forehead.
“I don’t know.” He whispers and continue when I don’t say anything “what I do know, is that I love being around you even when you’re being a bitch.” I hum and he continues “And I love being in you just as much.” I let out a small chuckle and he joins me. I don’t remember what time I fell asleep, but I’m happy I did.
And for the first time in months. I close my eyes and the monsters don’t come out to bite.

••••••
The sound of water hitting softly against the tiled floors of the bathroom wakes me up. I blink severally to adjust to the sunlight seeping through my room and smile to myself when the thought of how good last night was, comes to mind. I get out of the heavy duvet and walk straight into the bathroom to find a naked Ari inside the frosted glass bathroom. Even though it was blurry, I can still see his tall, muscular body. 

I watch as his muscles flex with move he makes and it makes my little pussy scream for more after everything it has been through. I remember how those hands work like magic and cough. He hears me, because he turns and I watch his jaw tick. Eyes hooded and lingering all over my body, he opens the door and goes back to taking his shower. I take off my clothes and join him, closing the door behind me.

He turns suddenly and hovers over me looking at my face and drops his lustful eyes to my already hard nipples. I swear I see him lick his bottom lip just the faintest bit. I watch as he takes the hair shampoo and washes my hair. His hands caress my scalp and I lean into his gentle touch.