♤no home♤

11....

         Evie.....

Explicit scene ahead. Read at your own damn risk. Hihi...

2074 motherfucking words... you welcome..

I’ve always heard of narcissistic men but a narcissistic fucker? Never. Tears springs out of my eyes as Ari ruthlessly pounds into me with no mercy. My legs shakes at the impending orgasm I have been warned not to have. He slaps and grabs one ass cheek and I moan out loud at the throbbing sensation. How could I love this violence so much? With my hair spread across the bed and some in my eyes, my pussy screams in pain and pleasure at the beast inside of me.
Fuck.

He's huge.

But my little vixen pussy wants to take it all in. Fuck her. I moan out some more, screaming out his name and his hands come to the back my neck, while the other is on my waist. I’ve always liked being choked and being manhandled all together, as long as you make me cum so hard.

I’ve had dick a lot of times. Like fuck yes, I’ve been screwed. But this man behind me was doing something else to me that no one else has done. And even though those dudes were great, my beastly Ari is the best. His deep throated groans whenever he pounds that toe curling spot, leaves me gasping for breath. He suddenly turns me over and now I’m beneath him like the submissive bitch that I am.

He starts moving in slowly and looking at my now twisted, frenzy face. I’m sure I look a horny mess but fuck it. He lifts the back my thighs and starts increasing the pace.
“Aaaaarrhhhh..fuck.shit.” I shout as he smirks at me but doesn’t stop. How can I love this pain mixed with pleasure so much? By this time I am a gasping mess and his dirty talking is driving me out of my mind. I told him before we started that I didn’t mind him using any tool on me.
“I don’t need tools.” He responded in a deep hoarse tone and fucking fuck he is damn right. I am a mess and he hasn’t done much.

Magic dick.

With both hands on his chest, I steady myself as he pounds into me.

“Fuck you feel so good.” He says under his breath that I almost don’t hear him. The pressure builds in me and I desperately need my release but he suddenly pulls out.

Wait, what the fuck???!!!!

I stare at him with a questioning brow and he chuckles lightly, tipping down his head to come to the same level with my wet, swollen pussy.

He starts eating me out and I lose my motherfucking mind. At the peak of my needs his warm tongue expertly dives into my wet hole, eating me out in ways my disoriented mind can’t decipher as his index finger plays with my clit. Shit . I shake and my already fucked up mind lose the little control as hot liquid springs out of pussy with force. Fuck I was squirting. I let out an exasperated moan, while my legs shake in coherence with the amazing orgasm I am having.

After I was done with my little show and messing up the place he turns me over and hit my ass hard, holding my tired body up with the other hand.
“I’m not done with you princess.” He whispers and enters without warning, stroking in and out at a slow but steady pace. Deep strokes that left me screaming his name and holding the headboard for support.  After a few more strokes he let's out a deep throated groan and empties himself in me, triggering another little orgasm from me. He gently places me on the bed while still in me. With my ass against his hips, he starts circling his thumb absentmindedly on my back.

“Ari?” I ask and he hums in response not paying attention to what he is doing.
“You are still in me.” I whisper spoke and he breathes slowly. I realise how semi hard he had become.
“But I like it here.” He says and kisses my back. It is good I went back to my pills, if not we would be breeding little Aris. I laugh lightly and he pulls out and we both get out of the bed.
“Go and take a shower, I’ll change the sheets.” He says and I nod, still sore from the four hour sex spree. The cold water from the faucet  hit my back and it instantly cools my body. I pick up my shampoo and start rubbing it on my body slowly when I suddenly remember how Ari had no mercy on my pussy. A smile forms on my lips and I hurriedly finish up, wrapping a towel around my body. I meet my room in a clean state and a new sheet has been spread on my bed. I smile and get dressed in an oversized hoodie and matching joggers. I go downstairs to find Ari stuffing his face with cereal. Even how he fucking eats is sexy as hell.
He looks up from his food and I smile but he doesn’t return it. I wonder what the fuck is his problem. I shrug and get myself a bowl and fill it up with cereal and milk.

I sit opposite him and he looks at me again but a beep from my phone distracts me. The text gives me chills but I try not to burst out.
Apparently while I was busy fucking and moaning, someone in the criminal world has put a bounty on my head. I swear I know just one person who has the nerve to do this.
Vladislav.
That bald head idiot thinks he can get rid of me with a bounty? Just then a call distracts me from my train of thoughts.
“Mhmm..hm. I know” I tell Gustavo, my right hand man or my husband’s ex right hand man whom I fucked and convinced to be on my side. He told me about the bounty and I only hummed,  already thinking of how I would get out of this shit.
“I’ll talk to you later.” I tell him and he ends the call.
“What happened? Ari asks and I look at him distracted.
“Hmm?” I ask and he raises a brow at me.
“I’m a walking dead.” I simply admit and he frowns, obviously confused. I eat my cereal without saying another word. Ten minutes later, there is a gunshot and Bertha runs into the kitchen scared to death. I get up and activate my emergency security system. I see Ari go to Bertha and try comforting her while I open my floorboard, taking out my sniper. They were really in for war and I’ll give them just that.
“Take Bertha to my room and lock the door. It has been bullet proofed.” He nods and helps Bertha to climb the stairs.
I know my house inside out. I have hiding spots everywhere and no one can get past my sniper shot. I saw one guy behind my hedges, I pull my trigger and take the shot. He falls dead and I watch as the others start looking for the location of the bullet. I take my second shot and it hits the guy in the grey jacket. The rest shoot in my direction but I have already left. I know they will try to enter my house so I wait for them in my hiding spot. A bald guy comes inside carefully but I creep up behind and slit his throat in an instant, his blood splattering on my face as his body falls to the ground. The other one comes in through the upstairs window, I pick up my sniper shooting through the floor and he shoots back but I quickly hide. He comes downstairs and I switch off the light. In my house, once the security alarm is on, there are some floorboards that will creak and I’ll know where exactly you are with the help of the noise.
I put three bullets in his head and switch the light back on.
“Don’t move.” A voice with a thick accent says behind me and I smile, turning around. He realises how fucked he is when the red light is on his chest.
“Checkmate. “ I whisper and several bullets go through his lean body. He falls with a thump and my bloody clothes and face remind me off my ruthlessness.

●●●●●□□□《》

“Boss.” Gustavo says and I nod at him.
“You can come out now!” I shout and Ari comes out with Bertha. She is shaken by the scene and I hug her quietly to calm her down. Bertha has been working for me since I left Dimitri paralysed. She always sympathised with me for how Dimitri treated me but fuck him now.
Ari stares at me intently and I ask Gustavo to take Bertha to our safe house. When they leave Ari just silently takes of my blood stained hoodie and joggers. He carries me over his shoulder to the bathroom.
Won’t he ask questions? Doesn’t he want to know why this happened?
He places me in the bathtub and runs the water for me. He starts to wash of the blood stains on my face and hands gently almost as if he has been doing it a lot.
“Don’t you have questions?” I ask quietly and he nods in agreement but doesn’t speak. He rinses my hair and takes a towel to clean my wet body. After all that, he carries me to my bed.

Should I make Anika the next P

Should I make Anika the next P.O.V???