♤ Ireland ♤

~~~~42~~~~

~~~Cara~~~

Moscow 2 years  later.

I look in all directions as I wait for the famous Anton Petrov the prime minister of Russia and a scumbag who only likes to fuck blonde women with peanuts for brains. I adjust my blonde wig, looking into the direction of the black sleek limousines that just passes the coffee shop I am currently sitting in front of drinking a chocolate latte. I love Russia and especially Moscow for one thing only- this delicious cup of coffee they serve in this small coffee shop. As the cars zooms by, I take out my Chanel purse and remove a few bills, sliding it under the ceramic mug my coffee was served in- exiting the shop. Once I get to my car I fish for my sunglasses, which I put on and enter my Benz, starting it up.

I turn on my comms and her voice comes in. "Talk to me."  "Anton is on the move. He is heading East, towards Five Seasons hotel. He is headed straight for you." I tell her and I can imagine the nod of her head as I give her the information she needs. "Good." She answers shortly as I start the car and reverse out of the parking space. I follow Anton's car as it goes to our suspected location. The guy is a fucker for good blonde pussy, how hard can it be?

His long Limousine is parked in front of the building and I park behind it, adjusting my tight black dress to expose more cleavage. The blonde wig blends perfectly with my pale skin, highlighting my snake tattoos. I get out and walk towards the reception getting into character. I am Viktoriya Tarasova, Anika's daughter who is now running her mother's business and needs to see the prime minister for his assistance as he was involved in shady dealings with my mom. The receptionist smiles at me and I return it, already hating this character I'm pretending to be.

"Good morning." I greet her with a smile and she cheerily reply as I drop my Chanel purse on the desk, removing my sunglasses. "Good morning miss-?"

"Viktoriya Tarasova." I provide and she nods.

"How may I be off help to you Miss Viktoriya" and I clasp my hand together on the desk, angling my face to avoid cameras capturing my it. "I am here to see Anton. He knows I'm coming." She smiles and goes to check my appointment and when she is satisfied she raises her head and tells me where Anton's room is. I take the elevator to the last floor and walk into the direction of his room, with a knock on the door, it opens and a huge man built like a warrior is revealed.

His dark gaze peers down at me through his dark glasses and smile sheepishly at him. He moves out of the way for me and I walk into the en suite, it is large and spacious. Anton is seated on one of the large couches right in front of the ceiling to floor glass window. A glass of whiskey is in between his long pale fingers and he raises his eyes to find mine. Icy blue eyes meet my smoky grey ones and he smiles.

"Miss Viktoriya. Pleasure" I stands up to give my knuckles a kiss as he ushers me to have a seat. I sit down and set my purse on his glass table, crossing one leg over and intertwining my fingers together. I smile and my gaze drops to his crotch before quickly moving back to his blue eyes. He notices it and smirks.

"Pleasure is all mine." I tell him and he stands up, pours me a glass of whiskey comes back and hands it to me before settling down on the couch. "So... I have heard rumors that you have taken over Anika's business ever since she was killed." Anton queries and I nod, bringing the glass up to my lips and taking a sip of its hot content. "Yes, actually. I have started taking over the clubs and seeing to bringing in new merchandise since the old ones were freed."