♤Trump Cards♤

......20.....

Anika.....

Trump cards.

They are the very cards that turn tables, and I have one. I have one that will seep through the cracks, I have the invisible one that no one will see coming.

I remember all too well, 25 years ago. My father, Yulian Volkov, a powerful businessman who was friends with all the right people. Criminals, corrupt lawyers, judges, Mafia bosses, politicians, philosophers, writers, journalists, fashion designers, bar owners, restaurants owners, food critics and so many people.

He was like a network for these criminals, transacting businesses for these people. Shipping teenage boys and using them for prostitution, mostly because he was a sick man, a pedophilia who enjoyed seeing little boys used in the most sexually gruesome way.

I hated him,

I hated everything that had to do with his crime syndicate . I always avoided the topic anytime he brought it up. Until I turned fifteen, and it was time for me to learn everything about his business and I protested. He locked me up and allowed ten of his men, rape me for 15 days. I was tortured in ways that I can not even describe. Dark, demented things that scarred me and turned me into a bitter person. On the fifteenth day, he came into the dark room he had kept me in, and had sex with me, over and over again.

I was weak, angry and in so much pain but I endured it, knowing I would make him pay. As he took me brutally, he whispered in my ear “the only way you can inflict pain on others,  is if you go through the same pain.” I cried out so loudly, as my voice echoed throughout the room, as my pain stained the floors and moved through the walls of that cold, dark space, I made it my mission to destroy my father and make him suffer. I lost consciousness and only woke up a week after, as I was told.

♤♤♤♤♤

Learning about crime was more difficult than I thought. Criminal psychology, learning the human anatomy, philosophy, the art of manipulation, weaponry, even learning cadaver dissection and knowing how to play chess, and cards. After two years I was fully equipped to meet all of my father’s business associates, who were using my father’s business as a front to commit heinous crimes. One of the businesses his criminal network run was importing young underage boys from Africa, Asia, and South Americe. These boys were subjected to inhumane activities that only demons would find as a hobby. These boys were used for all manner of things, enslaving their very identity and giving them my an identity that would destroy their souls.

I remember some mocked my father, for bringing in a seventeen year old girl to take over his criminal empire, making him doubt my ability to take absolute control of his empire when he dies. I was furious, enraged and ready to spill blood to prove my worth.

To prove to my father that I could take over his empire, I hunted down every man that questioned my authority and killed him. No one was able to question me after that.

I wanted my own legacy, and I wanted to take everything that my father cherished. After a year of standing by his side, and announcing to all his associates that I would be taken over after his retirement and death, I decided to visit him with death. For all the pain he caused me for my disobedience, for staining my once pure soul and for forcing me to take a birth right that was only going to drown me in darkness, I slit his throat and broke his neck.

His blood splattered across the room, staining my body and the walls of the room while his bed and floor soaked the crimson liquid.
Everything went downhill from there. These boys are I my pockets now, and my criminal empire has grown as I have included high value women who are seeking pleasure and passion. These women are wives of business moguls, politicians, Mafia leaders, or even business women and billionaire heiress. 
Three years after making a name for myself, I realised I would need an heiress or heir. A child would be a tramp card that a lot of people wouldn’t know or see coming. I secretly paid a woman to be a surrogate mother and raise the child for me. Now, after 20 years, she can be useful to me.

I have become a very powerful web of crime that have entangled too many people. It will take more than just a mere princess to stop me.

I have sacrificed to much, killed too many and lost my soul and identity. I have become the monster I fought so hard to reject. I am not someone an Irish stuck up bitch can mess with. Not when I’ve shed too much blood to become what I feared the most.
I accepted fate my soul hated and so now I’ll fight to stay in control.

☆☆☆☆☆

I've never had writer's block for a story like I've had for this one.

I'm so sorry to anyone who is following this story and waiting endlessly for my updates. I promise with all my heart to give you a lot of chapters to make up for everything.

What do y'all think of Anika’s story?

Is it significant to the subsequent plots?

Honestly I don't know how excatly I want this story to end. So for the first time I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how I unravel this story bit by bit. I promise that this will be worth your wait.

Please don't forget that I get horny when I see your votes and comments. Spammmmm me loves.

Ps: I have been tired lately, so I couldn't edit it properly. Sorry for any grammatical errors.