♤Hotel Room♤

15....

Hi, loves. I decided to stop warning you at the beginning of the book when it has sexy time in it. Enjoy.

Ari...

"Pack up a your shit. We're going to Mexico"

As I sit across from Evie in her private jet- remembering those words she uttered three days ago- gives me a bitter taste in my mouth. Memories from my odd childhood and teenage years fill my senses. I look at her one more time, trying to find any sign of nervousness in her actions or body language but she is calm, and collected.

Such a fucking bitch.

I always thought that Anika was the most dangerous demon to have fallen on this planet. She is a curse for the planet and I'm the unfortunate victim of that curse-I still question the higher power, if he really exist like they made me believe in my childhood, why he brought Anika into my already miserable life. The pilot announces that we are about to take off and I see Evie give me a quick glance before turning her head to watch outside her glass window.

The three hour journey comes to an end and I see Evie slowly wake up from her sleep. I wish I could sleep but I couldn't-how can I? Ì have been made a slave to two women who believe they can't be touched. I stood up as she did, and followed her out of the jet. Several men were already parked outside the hanger waiting for her.

There are five black SUVs and a head count of about twenty men. We walk towards a bald guy with a mischievous glint in his eyes when they land on me-what the fuck? Gay men too? She sits down and so do I. We both pull the seat belt over our chest, settling into the seat.
"Where are we going?" I whisper, trying not to sound terrified of the idea that Anika might probably be waiting for me.

She looks at me, scanning my body, before she sighs, trying to decide whether I am even worth talking to, but she speaks. "To meet Anika." I don't know at what time I do it, but my hands automatically ball into fists at my side, trying to control the ache in my chest. Why would Anika want us to meet here in Mexico city? Does it have anything to do with my family? I grow quiet, contemplating on saying anything to Evie. After about an hour, we reach a hotel-a very luxurious one. Bright lights, tall and glass made.

"Get out." She orders and I listen, trying not to look as scared as I feel. Immediately we step down, more men greet us. Is she that powerful? I know next to nothing about Evie but she's got a good pussy so I don't care. An Irish man walks towards us, looking seemingly disgusted Immediately his eyes land on me-second time.

Shit.

They nod at each other, and he proceeds to fill her in about the security that have put in place just in case things go south with Anika- and knowing her, it will definitely go south. He glances at me one more time, and looks at her trying to find an explanation to why I'm there.

"He's with me. No more questions. " She answers and we go inside the elevator. The short journey is filled with silence until the beep from the elevator fills the small space. We step out, and walk to the right, stopping in front of a room without a number- that's odd. What room doesn't have a number?- she swipes the black key card and we step into the spacious room. The duvet covered bed is in the middle of the room, while a glass dining table stands close to the floor to ceiling glass window.

The view this room has is incredible and immediately, I envision Evie against this glass window while I fuck her mercilessly from behind. She looks at me, and I can see we are thinking alike.

I walk closer to her, already perceiving her coconut and coffee scented from the shampoo she probably uses. I love that smell, it's the only thing I like about her. I see her gulp, but doesn't move. She looks at me through hooded eyes filled with unadulterated lust. Once I'm closer to her, my hand clasp around her waist, pulling her to me so our bodies are touching. Her eyes dart between mine and I see her lick her lower lip.
Just when I'm about to kiss her, there is a knock on the door and it interrupts us.