chapter 1

It was saturday afternoon and time for my livestream as usual. I made sure to put on a sexy black lingerie I bought for this only purpose and on that I wore a loose white shirt with no bottom. My alarm clock on my phone went off, exactly at 5 pm, reminding me it's time. I quickly put on a mask to hide my face and started the recording.

„Hey guys, it's been a while! I'm glad to see you again!" A lot of people joined the broadcast and I already saw some familiar profile pictures. „As promised, today I'll be using the dildo you recommended me last time. I'm really excited and you must be too after waiting a whole week!" A lot of responses showed up and I proceeded to read the ones at the top.

The pink one? Finally! I waited so long for this day to come!

I already have my tissues with me!

I smiled, knowing all of these people enjoyed my livestreams and jerked off to them. I didn't find it disgusting like most people probably would, rather it aroused me even more.

„Today is so hot, I'm so thirsty! I can't be the only one right?" I smirked. This was all plan of my show. I took the glas, that was standing on the table near me and put it to my lips. Then I let it go, making it look like it slipped from my hand, because it was wet and poured the water all over me. „Oops!" I tried to act surprised, but my tone in which I spoke must have revealed my intentions.

I put the glas back where it belonged and glanced at my wet shirt. Because it was white, you could easily look through it. And that's exactly what I wanted. „Oh no, now I'm all wet! What do I do?" I took a look at the comments and was satisfied with the replies.

Look at him, wearing that lingerie under his shirt. I bet he did it on purpose!

No shit.

I can see your nipples you dirty whore.

I felt my boner grow, this was exciting me more than I thought it would. I took off my shirt that was dripping wet by now and tossed it on the ground. My eyes landed on the camera. Now everyone could see what I was wearing underneath it all this time.

I wanna stick my dick in you so bad

A smile grew on my face reading all those things these strangers wrote. „It's about time I tried out that dildo, don't you agree?" A message saying 10 dollars were donated appeared. They must be really horny. Who am I kidding? I'm the same. A pervert that gets off in front of a camera.

I grabbed the lube bottle and squeezed some of the liquid on my fingers. Afterwards I put them to my entrance and circle around it, teasing it. Slowly I push a finger in and moan in delight. I proceed to move in and out and hum in pleasure. When I think I'm ready I put the second finger in and hiss.

„Mhh... Ngh-" My muffled moans filled the room. Oh how I love this feeling, but this isn't enough for me, I need more. I pull them out and feel all tingly and empty inside. I couldn't wait any longer.

I took the massive pink dildo that already waited for me, all slippery and ready and put it near my twitching hole. Here I go. I carefully try to push it in. How big is this damn thing?! I groan and look into the camera. I could hear the donations and that encouraged me even more. I pushed it in deeper and cried out in pleasure.

When it's all in I take time to adjust to its size. Thinking I'm ready I start to move my hand and moan. „Fuck... nghh~" I thrust it in faster and harder now crying louder than before. I get on all four so the viewers could get a good view of what they recommended me and rammed it deeper. I pick up the pace and a whine left my lips. I squeezed my thighs, not being able to handle the overwhelming pleasure, when suddenly it hit my prostrate and I screamed, tears forming in my eyes.

„Yes, right there...!" I cried out, abusing that spot. This will surely prevent me from walking the next morning, but I didn't care. My mind was completely empty. I switched positions, now laying on my back with both of my legs up in the air.

„C-coming~" I screamed, feeling I was reaching my limit, squeezing the bed sheets with one hand while the other one thrusted the dildo in and out. I roughly rammed it in one last time before coming on my stomach, slowly pulling the huge dildo out, while I panted like crazy.

I was out of breath and looked in the direction of the camera. This broadcast turned out really well, I wondered how much money I made this time. Carefully getting up, I went to check on the comments and gifts.

Damn, that was hot. I came twice!

He came without touching the front? That's sexy as fuck!

I looked on the number of money they sent and couldn't believe it! 1500 dollars in total, I haven't made that much since... never actually! Now that my breath was steady I decided to speak up.

„Thank you all so much for watching and donating, I hope to see you next time as well~" I thanked them and turned off the stream. Exhausted, I took off my mask and dropped onto my bed, putting my hand on my stomach. Just then I noticed it was still sticky. Shit, I totally forgot about this! I grabbed a tissue and wiped it all off, before dumping it in the trash. Finally I was feeling clean.

Sighting, I decided to get out of bed and put my filming equipment away. After that I went to change into something more comfortable. I pulled out a grey shirt with some pants and dressed myself. I lifted the previous white and now also wet shirt off the ground and threw it in the washing machine.

I dropped onto my bed, satisfied with the amount of money I made and decided to take a nap.

***

That's what I said, but I woke up the next morning all hungry and thirsty. It was 8 am and I wondered how I could sleep so long. I guess I was overworking myself in the last few days. I stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I live in a small house all alone and since I can't pay off my debt with the money I make with my job, I have to make money through these livestreams as a fem boy. I started doing this half a year ago and do it every saturday.

Though it's not something I would do if I wasn't short on money, I still enjoyed it. It excites me, knowing there are people watching my stream and jerking off to me. I've never actually had sex in real life, but I had lots of toys inside me and they feel great, so I don't need sex with anyone. I'm satisfied as it is.

Sundays are mostly boring, I went to buy groceries and cooked a simple meal for lunch and in the afternoon I went for a walk in the park. The only place where I can keep a clear mind and think about life. Tomorrow was going to be yet another stressful day at work and I didn't look forward to it at all.

A/N:
Hey<3 so this is my first story and I'm sorry if there are some mistakes cuz english is not my native language, but I hope you can support me by voting and commenting!