chapter 29

Max's POV

Minutes went by and Oliver finally stopped crying. Now he was just resting in my embrace, both of us on the couch. Rubbing circles on his back, I tried my best to comfort him in this state. I was aware this whole meeting with his parents must have been hard on him, awakening his trauma. Yet he didn't let it show. Only when it was later the two of us did he break down.

I'm glad he feels like he can rely on me. Because whenever he's having a hard time, I'll be there. I'll help him to the best of my capabilities. He already went through so much. Now he's allowed to rest.

I petted his hair and whispered in his ear, "Whenever you feel like you're ready, let's go take a bath together. It will help relax your body." Oliver didn't look up or say anything, but he nodded which was enough for me.

After a while, he stood up and held out his hand. Gladly taking it, we moved to the bathroom, still hand in hand. I started the water and made sure it was the right temperature. Then I began taking off my clothes, watching Oliver from the corner of my eye do the same.

Now that we were both naked, I carefully climbed into the hot bathtub with him right behind me. Once inside, I stopped the running water that reached the perfect height and glanced at my boyfriend who already made himself comfortable.

Just when I was about to sit on the opposite side, he spoke up, "Come here, let's sit together." Feeling my face heat up, I got seated in front of Oliver with my back facing him and leaned back.

He wrapped his arms around me and just like that we enjoyed our relaxing bath. Closing my eyes, I could feel Oliver breathing into my ears. It sent a strange sensation down my spine, but I covered it up with shifting a little.

"Ngh... d-don't move," he groaned and I immediately realized what I had done as I felt something pressing up on me from behind. Something hard.

"S-sorry," I apologized and blushed even harder. Silence followed as we both tried to ignore his hard on, but I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer as I felt it growing.

"I don't think I should sit here if it's turning you on this much... you are here to relax after all," I stated and moved from my position. However, Oliver's arms caught mine, not letting it go. "I can do that later. I don't mind if we... you know," he admitted and I turned to look at his face.

My eyes widened as I noticed his red face, his eyes avoiding mine. Seeing him in such a state, my own cock twitched in excitement and I knew I couldn't ignore this anymore.

"Okay...," I muttered and his eyes finally gazed at me. Not breaking eye contact, I leaned closer till our lips met. It was more like a peck than a kiss, but things got heated very soon. The hand he had wrapped around my arm now let go and proceeded to cup my face.

In no time, we were passionately making out while pre cum leaked from our boners. Not being able to wait any longer, I took our expectant cocks in hand and started stroking. A soft moan escaped Oliver as he joined me and then proceeded to lay his head on my shoulder.

Breathing heavily, we picked up the pace and I could no longer control the lewd sounds coming from my mouth. That seemed to turn him on even more as he started going harder, nearing his limit.

"I-I'm close...," he groaned and I nodded in response. "Let's cum together," I whispered. With a last moan, I finished into our hands and watched him do the same.

Panting, I cleaned my cum covered hand in the water and decided I didn't feel like staying in this dirty bathtub any longer. "I'll go out first, you can stay longer if you want," I announced and climbed out. "No thanks, i don't like to wash myself in cum." I chuckled at his reply while taking a towel and drying myself.

"Neither do I." Both of us laughed and left the bathroom to dress ourselves.

***

Lying in bed, I couldn't fall asleep as my mind kept wandering back to the dinner. I sighed and decided to switch sides, now facing Oliver. What startled me was him staring right at me.
"God, Oliver. You scared me."

"You don't look very scared though," he teased, making me roll my eyes. "Can't fall asleep?" he asked worriedly and I nodded. "Then I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to tell you something I've been planning on saying for quite some time now, but never found the right time." I expectantly blinked and listened.

"It's about my first boyfriend. His name was Julian. He's the reason I gave up on dating later on. I fell for him pretty hard, but it turned out he was just using me for sex. From that moment on, I decided to never trust anybody, especially not the people that hit on me. I never dated anyone after him and only did one night stands." He paused.

"But then you came and it all changed. When I first watched your livestream, I immediately fell in love. Your body and your face... you were just perfect! Once I met you in real life, it turned out to be even better! You're so kind and caring, always there for me when I need you. You're also beautiful, sometimes I can't stop staring at your face. And I'm sorry I hung out with Mia that often even if I knew it bothered you. I already cut off all contact with her, so you don't have to worry anymore."

His eyes met mine and a heartwarming smile made its way to his face. "I just wanted to tell you, I'm so glad you showed up in my life. I don't regret a single second spending with you."

I stared bewildered at my lover, left speechless and with my heart ready to fall out of my chest.

"Oh wow... Oliver. I don't know what to say." I smiled happily. "I feel the same way. I'm so glad I met you as well. Ever since you entered my life, a lot has changed. I always used to be alone, too afraid to make friends. However, you changed me. You made me believe in myself and gain more confidence. If i never met you, I would've probably continued doing the livestreams till eternity and stayed single forever. And I'm sorry for overreacting like that with Mia. You deserve to be friends with her. I have no right to stop you."

Holding eye contact, I continued, "What I want to say is... thank you. And... I love you."

A faint blush spread across my face and I was thankful for the dark to cover it up.

"Me too. I love you too," Oliver confessed and grinned. Both of us couldn't stop smiling and not long after, we drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.