chapter 6

I woke up to a sound I haven't heard in a long time and missed a lot. The sound of the mixer coming from the kitchen. My parents making breakfast. It's like I was back in high school, the only difference was that it was Saturday and I was older. I yawned while stretching my arms and smiled peacefully. Slowly I opened my eyes and was blinded by the sudden light coming from outside. I should seriously get some proper curtains, other than white ones.

I got up from bed and made my way to the kitchen. When I saw my mother struggling to open the jam I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. „What's so funny?!" She asked frustrated with a small grin. Soon she gave up and handed it over to me. I took it gladly and opened it with ease while giving her a playful smile.

„I already half opened it for you..." She said and rolled her eyes and I started laughing at her comment. She joined me right after and at that exact moment my father walked in. „What did I miss?" But no one answered him as we both glanced at each other and continued giggling.

Oh how I loved this. I wished to spend time with them more often.

When we calmed down and our breath steadied, she gave him an answer. „It's nothing." Chuckling, she returned to preparing our breakfast. „Good morning, dad." I greeted him. „Morning, son." He patted me on my shoulder and then turned around to walk to the table, where he sat down and yawned.

My father wasn't a morning person and neither was I. My mother was the only abnormal one. I wondered at what time she actually woke up, because now it was 9 am.

Suddenly I remembered I forgot to cancel today's livestream. I'm sure they will forgive me if I tell my followers now. So I grabbed my phone, that was laying on the kitchen table, opened twitter and started typing my apology. And... send!

I sighed. So much lost money I could've made today. But family is more important to me so I don't regret my decision.

After we finished eating breakfast, we decided to take a trip to the lake, that was just a few miles away from my apartment. We enjoyed our time there and even swam in it. The weather wasn't hot enough for bathing and the wind was a bit chilly, that's why I wondered why we went into the water in the first place. Must have been dad's idea. We didn't stay in the water for too long because we didn't want to freeze. I haven't had this much fun in a long time!

~Timeskip to Sunday evening~

I waved my parents goodbye and watched as their car drove away in the dark, refraining myself from shedding tears. When they took a turn to the left and disappeared behind a corner, I went back into my house and closed the door. The place where I was always on my own was now quiet and so... lonely. I never realized how much I needed someone, a friend or family, to spend time with me.

I should go to bed early since tomorrow is another day of work...

The whole week went by and another Friday arrived, with another livestream coming in. This time it was really happening. I was going to do sexual stuff with Oliver... on camera! I always told myself it's no big deal and that there's time, but now it was tomorrow. I never showed my naked body in real life to a stranger, or maybe friend. I was really nervous, would my subscribers even like the idea of someone else being there with me? What if they don't donate so much money because of it?!

Stop overthinking, Max! Focus on writing and finishing work instead! I'll be done soon and then I can go home and rest.

And that's what I did. After I was done, I left the building and was about to call a taxi, too tired to walk to the bus station, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and faced Oliver. „Hey, Max." he greeted me. „Hey."

Silence. This was awkward... should I say something? But why me? Oliver was always the first one to speak up and start the conversation! And also the one keeping it going... I then realized how much he actually tried to spend time with me and talk to me. I was the one avoiding him. Maybe I could forgive him this one time and say something first.

„So... tomorrow 3 pm at my house?" I should've talked about something else, but what else is there? After all we have to meet up before the broadcast to discuss certain things. „Okay. See you!" And off he went. I stared at his back as he unlocked his black car, that looked expensive, and opened the door, taking a seat. Still following his every movement I watched as he drove away.

What am I doing, I should get going as well. Sliding a hand through my hair, I looked in the direction where he disappeared one last time, before calling over a taxi.

Chilling on my couch, I gazed at the clock hanging on the wall beside me and was restless, when it pointed at the number 2. He'll be here soon and I'm not ready at all! Not mentally at least. I already cleaned up a bit and took a shower, but now I had nothing to do. I stood up and walked in a slow pace over to the kitchen to make myself coffee. I wasn't particularly good at it but who cares. Better than nothing. Otherwise I'm gonna die of boredom.

When it was ready, I carefully took a sip and hissed when it slightly burned my tongue, almost letting the cup go. Thankfully I didn't and instead put it on the table. I sighed. One hour is too long, what am I supposed to do in the meantime? I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to play some games to kill time.

All of a sudden the door bell rang and I glanced at the clock. It's 3 so it must be him. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a cheerful Oliver with a big smile on his face. „Hi, come in." He greeted me back and I stepped aside to let him in. I closed after the guest and waited for him to finish taking off his shoes. „Let's go to the bedroom and talk there." he stated and I gulped but agreed.

Arriving there, he jumped on my bed which surprised me. I guess I was the only nervous one. „Soo... what do you want to do this Saturday? Anything special?" I thought for a while about his question. „Hmm... I don't have anything particular in mind."

„Well then I have an idea." His smile turned into a sly grin. What was this bastard scheming? „I was thinking of maybe doing a role play! And I brought this!" He rummaged in his bag till he found what he was looking for and held it straight in front of my face.

Handcuffs?!

„Oh and this too!" A massive black dildo?! „And this...!" His smile growing as he showed me all the things he brought with him. A vibrator, sounding rod, butt plug, a maid costume and even stockings! A stared at him, my mouth wide open. I see he came prepared...

Wait... how did that all fit in his bag?

„You want to use... all this?" I asked unsure, pointing at the stuff in front of me, hoping for him to refuse. "We can leave some of the things for another time, but I'd like to use at least half of it." he insisted. „Well, I mean... I guess we can... but only half!" He thanked me and we continued to discuss the streaming.

I was now way more nervous than at the beginning. He seemed a lot excited too... will I survive this?

Please vote and comment