chapter 7

It took us a while to go through all the details, but we finished just in time. It was now 16:30 and we had half an hour to get ready for our streaming. We both decided to take a shower (not at the same time) and I lent him a pair of clothes, a black shirt with a tie and dark pants with a belt of the same color. I had to admit he looked really hot. It was giving BDSM...

I wore a white shirt and dark colored pants as well, hiding the black lingerie under my outfit. I made sure to leave the shirt half opened.

After dressing ourselves Oliver sat down onto my bed and started doing something on his phone, while I prepared all the equipment needed for our livestream. It kind of pissed me off he didn't even offer to help, but instead of lecturing him I just gritted my teeth and let him be. What good would come out of arguing with him?

When I was finally finished I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and was surprised when it pointed at exactly 5, reminding me there was no time left.

"Oliver!" I called. "Come here, we gotta start the recording now!" I got a hum as response and was getting furious when he wouldn't even budge. Like he hadn't heard me at all. "Are you really testing my patience right now...?" I sighed in frustration and walked up to him. "Get up."

"Hmm? Oh, is it time already?" So he really didn't hear me? Like at all?! I tried not to raise my voice whilst answering him. "Yes, so hurry up, we already have a 1 minute delay." He groaned and slowly got up, rubbing his eyes in annoyance like I had just woken him up from a good sleep. This jerk!

We got ready and put on our masks (I lent him a spare one), but I still hesitated. I can't believe I was having second thoughts right now. Will it be okay? What if Oliver messes up? Because there's a big chance that might happen. Did we go through everything properly? We can't make any mistakes...

"Who's the one delaying right now?" he asked with a smug face which annoyed me enough to finally start the livestream. Here we go!

A lot of people joined and I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Hey everyone, sorry for taking my time and beginning a little late." Various comments poured in and I managed to read some of them, the majority complaining about the delay and that there was no broadcast last week and some of them already noticing Oliver sitting beside me.

"I hope y'all can forgive me because I have something to make up for it." I pointed at Oliver. "Greet my partner, his name's Cody." We decided on this nickname beforehand. "I'm sure he'll be to your liking."

No way? This is the first time Danny worked together with anyone!!

The names Danny and Cody match so well haha and he's got a great body too

I had to agree with that last comment, his body was indeed quite muscular, the suit he wore made it stand out even more. Although I haven't seen his abs yet I'm sure he has them and I hate to admit it, but I was curious about them.

"Today we decided to do a role play, which is a first I know, and the topic is 'Two gentlemen at a dinner with their wives excuse themselves to the bathroom, rent a hotel room and cheat behind their wives' backs' and the year is 1800 or something like that." This made me cringe so bad and I noticed Oliver next to me trying not to laugh. This was his idea so why am I the one telling them?! It's so unfair and embarrassing!

Lmao who came up with that?

I mean... sounds interesting haha

"Yeah... so let's begin." Okay I can do this, we both know our lines and practiced them and I will try my best not to mess up. I just hope he will as well.

The sun was setting and it gave the room a nice orange color, the atmosphere completely changing. We glanced at each other and I waited for him to do the first move. He reached out to caress my face and gently held it in his hands. We looked at each other with a look full of lust and my eyes fell to his lips. I looked back up at him and noticed him staring as well and I knew we both wanted the same thing. He slowly got closer and closer till our lips finally met.

The touch was soft and tender, but it got more passionate with each passing second. Oliver suddenly bit down lightly and I gasped which gave him more access to explore my mouth. He took full control and I couldn't help but feel devoured. How could a kiss feel so aggressive yet so good?

We were both immersed in our acts and I felt myself growing hard. Without hesitation, I started rubbing on him and made him let out a small, almost unnoticeable moan. He paused, breaking the kiss, and our eyes met for a brief second before a smirk appeared on his face.

As if nothing happened he made his way to my neck and planted a few kisses here and there. All of sudden a whine escaped me when he reached a certain spot and I let out more of these sounds when he continued to suck on that particular spot. I tried my best to hold back my voice, but to no avail.

After a while he stopped and probably admired his work because I was sure this would leave a hickey. He then proceeded to kiss me again, this time on my collarbone. Oliver then leaned towards my ear and whispered. "Undress."

This word alone made me shiver and I immediately obeyed, unbuttoning my shirt. I could feel his eyes on me, burning a hole into my body. After the last button came undone I took the shirt off, not breaking eye contact.

"The pants too." He whispered again and my dick was now throbbing, begging for relief. I listened and carefully took them off and threw them on the floor. My body was now naked, only the lingerie left. I felt exposed and vulnerable as this was my first time acting so intimate with someone.

I expected Oliver to undress too and he must have caught that because his lips curled into a wicked grin that meant 'I'm keeping them on'. I frowned at that. This wasn't what we agreed on! But whatever it's not that big of a deal.

His hands slowly moved down the length of my body and came to a stop at my erection. I was more sensitive than usual, maybe because no one has ever touched me like that. He started palming me and a gasp escaped me, which I hurriedly covered with my hand. It wasn't enough, I wanted more, but he just continued teasing me, knowing full well what I wanted.

At a slow pace, too slow it was killing me, he slipped his hand under the lingerie and grabbed my hard-on, precum dripping from the top. With lust full eyes we gazed at each other and I gave him a small nod, that my fans wouldn't notice, telling him to continue to the next scene we planned.