chapter 19

Finally coming home, I sighed relieved and began taking off my clothes. I was in the mood for a nice and warm bath with bubbles I haven't had in a long time and in my opinion deserved after an exhausting day. Throwing my clothes in the washing machine, I walked over to the bathroom with nothing on and turned on the water. I couldn't wait to lay in it and let all my worries disappear. Maybe let some music play as well. I felt better just imagining it.

When the water reached the optimal height I turned it off and made sure to create enough bubbles for my liking. Satisfied with the outcome, I quickly searched for a calm song on my phone and played it before finally letting myself sink into the water. I grinned in delight as I felt all the tense muscles in my body relax.

This was heaven.

Laying there with eyes closed and tired, I indeed didn't have any energy left to think about Oliver and I was glad for that.

But it didn't last long.

My phone ringing interrupted the music making me frown. Annoyed, I reached to grab my phone to see who was bothering me and planned to decline the call. But after seeing the name written on it I froze.

Oliver? Why is he calling?

All my tiredness disappeared at once and I no longer wanted to hang up. Hesitantly, I answered his call and waited for him to speak up first. And he did.

"Max? Hey... I'm sorry I haven't had the time to wait for you after work lately. Like I said, Mia is still acting clingy, but I'm planning to tell her to stop soon. I promise." Silence followed and I was contemplating whether or not I should reply or wait longer. I chose the lether

"I know I've been maybe spending too much time with her lately, but you have to try and understand. She's actually very nice once you get to know her." Yeah, sure. The way she glared at me totally gave it away. "Anyways, I'll come tomorrow at 3 pm like always. See you."

"See you tomorrow. Bye." I hung up and put the phone back. Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair and knew I wouldn't be able to not think about Oliver now. After hearing his attractive voice and his apology which felt genuine my heart drummed in my chest. I felt my face brighten and my cock twitch in the warm water. Knowing he'll stop hanging out with that woman and give all of his attention to me again made me feel weird inside. But a good kind of weird.

My hand unconsciously moved down to my boner and started stroking it. Closing my eyes in delight I moved my hand at a steady rhythm and imagined Oliver being here with me and helping me with my hard on. Just the thought of him going down on me turned me on so much and made me move up and down faster and harder. Soft moans escaped me as I was nearing my orgasm and by the time I felt a knot in my stomach I was a panting mess.

"Oliver~" I cried out as I ejaculated into the water. I opened my eyes to see the white liquid dispersing in the bath and a blush formed on my cheeks.

I decided to get out quickly as I didn't want to stay in that now dirty water any longer.

***

Laying in bed, my hands were placed behind my head while I stared at the ceiling, thinking about the next day. I wondered if I should confess my feelings to him, but decided against it. I don't think he's into me after he called us friends with benefits and I was afraid he'd leave me for good and return to Mia. Our friendship could be ruined the second I tell him and I didn't want for that to happen.

I should just wait for these feelings to go away and move on. I know that will be hard, but I have no other choice if I want to keep seeing him. If I want to keep jerking off together on Sunday and if I want to continue streaming with him and earn money. My weekly livestreams have gotten more fun ever since he joined.