The First Move

After we discovered these two individuals, we decided to wait and observe. Determine whether our prophecy truly meant it was these two.

One made great achievements, and reigned over the continent as the strongest 'mage,' the warriors who were capable of using the energy in the atmosphere as their own power.

And the other, while significantly weaker, was just as remarkable.

At the mere age of three, he fell off of a cliff and survived on the brink of death.

He encountered an Asura, and even inherited some of her abilities and child.

He became allies with the Elven King and Queen, earning the Elf princesses favor, and even became the former Elf King's first disciple.

We believed, after these events that occurred over the course of 11 years, that we had finally found the two individuals capable of aiding in our revenge against Agrona.

___________________________________

"Wow. So you guys got some serious problems with Agrona."

After I heard Ren's story, I could only leave myself processing everything.

I mean, what the hell even is Kon? Is it like Aether? I mean, it controls Space, Time and Life, so I can only assume it's Aether. Right?

"Indeed, it is quite the bit of information to take in. I honestly wouldn't expect anybody but you or Arthur to take it so well."

"Speaking of Arthur, why don't we go ahead and pay a visit to him? Oh, I suggest you cut off that energy of yours entirely from the atmosphere. He's pretty used to me, but you're a new one."

I turned around to the edge and jumped off.

"You can fly, right?" I formed my Ice wings and pushed off
of the air with Piston Stamp and Wind Surge as I pushed down on my body with Downforce.

As I dived downward at such high speeds, I could hear a boom. Then two. Then five. And then I reached the ground.

"I must say, Kuro. You are quite fast, even compared to the fastest Salast clan members," Ren said as he floated down not too far behind me.

I grabbed one of the Kamish's Wrath daggers from my Dimensional storage and searched through my memories.

Magic, no. Mana, no. Meridian Construction and Formation, no. Ah! There you are. Portal Creation.

Wait, it's that simple? I just need to slice the area in front of me and it'll tear a rift open? Sick!

After I read up a bit on the skill, I raised my hand and slashed the air in front of me.

As expected, the air ripped open and a giant rift appeared in front of me.

"Come on. This'll take us exactly where we need to go," I said as I walked through the portal.

___________________________________

Arthur Leywin

I was clearing a B-Class dungeon by myself. After my fight with Kaspian and spar with Jasmine, I'd realized my lacking swordsmanship.

I was so attached to learning magic in this new world that I'd almost entirely neglected my sword training.

So, I made a decision. I wouldn't use magic while I cleared dungeons; only my sword.

After I'd finished killing off another group of Steel Cobras and made my way to the next room, I suddenly felt an overwhelming yet familiar mana signature.