How You Met

Mike: You were both riding your bikes on the street and you guys crash into each other. Mike gets off his bike and runs over to you.
"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Mike asks. You rub the back of your head.
"It's all good. Also I'm fine," You respond. From that day on, you two were inseparable.

Will: It was Christmas time. You had gotten your first job ASAP at a Christmas store. Will had went to that store to buy Christmas lights, (since the old ones didn't work lol) and you ringed his stuff up.
"Alright, your total is 14.65," You say.
"Thanks Y/N!" Will says.
"How do you know my name?" You say.
"Well it says it on your name tag," Will says, while paying.
"Oh yeah, no one even pays attention to those," You say, surprised. The next day you see him at school and hit it off.

Lucas: You met him at a park. He was with Erica ( when she was younger) and you two stuck together since then.

Dustin: It was lunch time and everyone was in the cafeteria. You didn't want your chocolate pudding that was packed in your lunch box so you yelled, "Who wants my chocolate pudding!" Sure enough Dustin came running to you.
"ME! I WANT THE PUDDING!" Dustin says. Since then you two always share chocolate pudding, lol.

Max: You we're at the gap shopping and you went to reach for an outfit but so did Max.
"You can have it," You say.
"You sure?" Max asks.
"Yep," I say.
"Oh, thanks uhhhhh what's your name?"
"Y/N, my name is Y/N," You say.
"Thanks Y/N," Max says.
"Y know you have a good sense of style!" You say laughing. You guys spent the rest of the day chatting and eventually exchanged numbers.

Eleven: You guys met at the store. You were grabbing Eggos and Eleven spoke.
"You like those too?"
"Oh yeah! They're good!"
"They're very good," Eleven says back. And you two were inseparable because of Eggos.

Steve: You met in the hair products aisle. You already knew who he was though, you just didn't know much about him.
"Well, now I know what Steve Harrington uses for his perfect hair," You say.
"Damnit! It's supposed to be a secret! You better not tell a soul!" And from then on you guys were two peas in a pod.

Eddie: At a vinyl store. You guys both went for the same album and your hands touched.
"No way! I didn't know anyone else listened to them!" Eddie says.
"Well you know now!" You respond. You two hit it off.

Robin: At Scoops Ahoy. You were ordering ice cream and she said that the flavor you got was her favorite.
"I thought I was the only one who liked that flavor!" You say.
"Well you're not!" You guys were talking until the dingus spoke.
"Robin stop flirting and get back to work!" Steve says.
"You're one to talk!" Robin yells back.
"Sorry about him, he's just being a dingus," Robin says. She gives you her phone number.