Chocolate Pudding||Dustin Henderson

"Okay class. Who can solve the equation on the board?" My teacher Ms. K asks. I duck even lower in my seat. I was definitely not paying attention. So there was a slim chance I'd get the answer correct. Suddenly the bell rings. I couldn't be happier. I get up and pack my things back in my backpack. I'm the first one out of the classroom. I dash to the cafeteria and find the table where my friend and I sit.
"Hey Y/N!" F/N says.
"Hey," I say. I open my lunchbox to find a sandwich, chips, an apple, and...chocolate pudding. Again? I always have chocolate pudding. This may sound unbelievable, but I'm actually getting tired of it.
"Ugh, I hate bologna sandwiches! My mom knows this!" F/N says.
"You think that's bad? I've had chocolate pudding every day for 2 months straight," I say. Should I throw it away? I don't like wasting food though. Wait, I have an idea. I then stand up on the seat and then climb on the table.
"What the hell are you doing?" F/N asks. I laugh.
"DOES ANYONE WANT MY CHOCOLATE PUDDING?!" I yell. I hold up the pudding and waving it around. I hear a voice yell,
"ME!! I WANT THE PUDDING!" Then comes running Dustin Henderson. I've seen him around but I don't really know him. I smile and laugh. I jump off the table and onto the floor. I hand the pudding to Dustin.
"Here," I say.
"Thanks Y/N," Dustin says.
"You know me?" I ask, surprised.
"Of course I know you! You're super funny!" Dustin says. I blush a bit.
"Thanks!" I reply. He thinks I'm funny!