Mikes Reaction to You Dying

Okay so basically the way I'm doing this is I'm doing each character separately so this is Mike.

Y/N POV:
He got me. Vecna did. That stupid son of a bitch got me.
How could I be so naive? I let everyone down. But more than anything, I let Mike down. I told him I'd keep my ass alive. And I didn't.

"Y/N!" Mike yells from across the room. Shit, he found me. I attempt to get up only to fall again. My leg is definitely broken, I've been choked, and I've been stabbed. It hurts like hell, but I have to stay strong. For Mike.

"Y/N! What the hell happened?!" Mike says while kneeling in front of me. The rest of the group walks towards me.

"Vecna happened," I respond, weakly.

"Shit shit shit," Dustin frantically says. Mike takes off his jacket and ties it around my waist. I wince in pain.

"It's gonna be alright. E-Everything is fine. We're gonna save you," says Mike, as he tears up. Max and Eleven walk up with a shocked expression.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Max asks. I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. I couldn't bring myself to re-say that I got hurt. I just can't admit I was being stupid and naive. I can't admit I let everyone down. The group could've been killed because of me.

"Vecna," answers Lucas. Will joins the group.

"Oh my god Y/N!" says Will. Tears start to form in his eyes.

"Hurry apply more pressure! Go find me a branch, Lucas," says Max.

"On it!" Lucas responds.

"Guys, it's okay. What's going to happen to me is inevitable," I say.

"No! D-Don't talk like that! You'll survive!" Mike says. Tears fall down his face, staining his cheeks. Lucas arrives with a branch. Max starts wrapping a sweater around my leg with a branch for support.

"You're strong. You will survive," says Eleven. I give her a weak smile. The truth is, I know I'm going to die. But I have to keep strong. Everyone's voices slowly start fading. My eyes start to close. I just need to rest. Yeah. I just need to close my eyes.

"Y/N! No no no! Keep your eyes open! Please! No!" Mike yells. I try, and try. I'm so tired though. I need to sleep. I just need to shut my eyes. I know what's coming.

"I love you Mike. So so much. I'm sorry I let all of you down. But you guys are my best friends, and I enjoyed every single moment of being here with you guys," I say. I give everyone a smile, as tears stream down my face.

" I love you so much!" Mike says as he cries. Finally, I rest my eyes, my tiredness ceasing. My pain coming to an end.

Third Person POV:

"No no no no! No!" Mike screams as he cries. It was then that Mike knew, Y/N was gone.