Study||Robin Buckley

"Miss L/N, can you answer the question on the board please?" I suddenly hear.

"H-Huh?" I stutter. Of course. Just my luck. I get called on when I wasn't paying attention. Crap. There's no way I'm going to be able to answer the problem.

"Please answer the question on the board," My teacher, Ms. M, says.

"I-Uh," I say. Well, it wasn't really talking, but it was a desperate attempt to. I just need something to come to mind, but nothing does. Suddenly, I hear my savior, the bell. Everyone starts getting up and packing their stuff and I slowly get up.

"Okay class, don't remember you have to have your project with your partners done by Monday," Ms. M says. I start packing my things as fast as a bolt of lightning. And then I remember, partners. Crap, crap, crap. Of course, my luck is so terrible my partner is none other than Robin Buckley. It's not that I don't like her. It's actually the opposite. I've had a crush on her since I was a freshman. And now I'm a senior. I'm almost out the door of the classroom when Robin approaches me.

"Uh, hey Y/N," She says. I smile.

"Hi!" I respond.

"I was wondering if we could hang out after school today to work on the project," Robin asks.

"Y-Yeah sure!" I answer.

"We can go to my house," I say.

"Yeah, okay!" Robin says back. I smile and nod. We start to walk out of the classroom together and towards the cafeteria. As we walk through the halls I get some occasional "hi's." I know quite a few people, but I wouldn't call myself super popular or anything. We arrive at the cafeteria and I walk through the lunch line and grab the horrid food they feed us. I walk to my table. Robin joins me.

"So, how's life been treating you?" I ask, while picking at the combination of green mush, and brown mush on my plate.

"Pretty good, you?" Robin asks.

"It's been decent," I respond. There's a few moments of silence before I speak again.

"So, do you have any idea how to do this project? I wasn't exactly paying attention," I say.

"I wasn't either," Robin giggles. I laugh.

"I guess we'll just have to learn together," I say.

"Yeah, learn together," Robin says back.
                                       •  •  •
"Okay, so, I think I get the concept a little bit more now," I say. I turn over to look at Robin and I find that she's already looking, (or rather staring) at me.

"Hm? O-Oh yeah. M-Me too," Robin responds.

"Okay," I say.

"Can we um, Y'know take a break? We've worked hard for a bit," Robin says. I smile and chuckle.

"Yeah sure," I answer. Robin gets up out of her chair and so do I.

"Oooh, I have an idea!" I say. 

"What is it?" Robin asks. I gently grab her wrist and pull her to my kitchen. I open up the freezer and pull out ice cream. I pull open the silverware drawer and pick out two spoons then I stick them in the ice cream.

"Ice cream?! You should've told me you had this sooner!" Robin says. I laugh and eat some.
Robin looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing you just...You just look cute when you laugh," Robin says.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to make things awkward! I mean I don't know if you're into girls, or into me and it's okay if you're not I just-" I cut Robin's rant off by kissing her. At first she hesitates but then she kisses back. In this moment it feels like everything just floats away and it's just Robin and I. I've heard about this type of kiss, but only ever in books. It's pretty magical in real life. I pull away, and smile.

"W-Wow," Robin says. I giggle and respond,

"Yeah, wow,"