Them Ruining Your Date

request :)

Mike: Literally walks in the restaurant with Dustin and Lucas and spies on you. When you start to catch them, he just walks up to your table and pulls you out of your chair.

"Dude, what the hell! I was on a date you jerk!"

"I don't want you to date them,"

Will: Tries to get you stay home. Will use every single excuse.

"I heard the weather is bad today though,"

"Will, we're going to an arcade...?"

Lucas: Gets all moody and stuff. He's kinda like Mike. Will spy on you and shit. If all else fails, he'll literally just interrupt your date with the person.

Dustin: lies to you and says he's having a bad day and really needs your company. You cancel the date. He then tells you the truth.

Max: Gets really mad at you. She ends up just blurting out that she likes you.

Eleven: gets really mad and just tells you the truth.

"You shouldn't go on that date Y/N,"

"Why?"

"Because I love you more than them,"

Steve: He also accidentally blurts it out. He's not super mad at you, but he's still frustrated and you didn't know why until he unintentionally told you.

Eddie: Kinda like Will. He'll make up excuses. But he ends up confessing.

Robin: Same with Robin.

"Well i just don't think you should go,"

"Why?"

"You wanna know the truth?"

"Yeah,"

"Becauseilikeyou!"