chapter four ─ dnd and metal, satan's hypnotic method

act one , chapter four

act one , chapter four ... dnd and
metal , satan's hypnotic method !

( march twenty-first , nineteen
eighty-six ... afternoon , sixth period ! )

( now playing ... war
pigs ─ black sabbath ! )

── ✧ ──

" COME ON , YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS ... "

SIXTH PERIOD WAS STRESS FREE . IT WAS BASICALLY Davie's free period. One where he got to ease his mind just a little bit. But that didn't go around so well. Reading an article in a magazine that he barely read just made things a little bit worse with him. The male was pretty annoyed with all the lies people were telling within television, news articles, etc. It was totally unfair. It was like people couldn't do things or enjoy things without getting some sort of judgement. Davie hated that people tried to ruin the fun out of things. The current article that he was reading was just insane. It was dumb. It was some of the most idiotic shit that he had ever heard. Metal, a music genre, and Dungeons and Dragons, a fantasy game? There was no way that this was satan's way to hypnotize young people. They just enjoyed listening to the music, and playing the game. Why did they have to be the freaks of this generation. As long as you were white, christian, straight, and a man, it was perfectly fine. But seriously, all it was were things that were enjoyable.

Davie had to put the magazine down because it annoyed him so much. He couldn't even go on. He took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes in annoyance as he was thinking about the stupidity that he just read. The youngest Hartman hated that they lived in such a cruel world. A horrible world at that. The government and the universe should be super ashamed of themselves for letting something like this get to their heads.

Demetria eventually sat next to the older one. "What are you reading?"

"Listen to this," Davie responded, before picking up the magazine, "Dungeons and Dragons. A seemingly harmless game that has parents and psychologists concerned. Some have associated the game with violent behavior. Promoting satanical worship, sacrifice, sodomy, and even murder."

Demetria looked up at him. "What the hell? That's not true!"

"Oh, but it gets worse my dear Demetri," Davie told her, "Metal, specifically heavy metal has been brainwashing others into their satanic worship, knowing for their disgusting riffs and their hidden lyrics, they are asserting satanic behavior in others."

"That's total bull!"

"I know, right?!"

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer's of death's construction