chapter thirty-eight ─ make a run for it

act two , chapter thirty-eight

act two , chapter thirty-eight ...
male a run for it !

( march twenty-seventh , nineteen
eighty-six ... night , reefer rick's
boatshed ! )

( now playing ... sweet
danger ─ angel witch ! )

( tw : physical abuse, attempted
sexual assault (?) , and
homophobic slurs)

── ✧ ──

" SHIT ! RUN ! "

EDDIE AND DAVIE DIDN'T WASTE ANY TIME . THE two of them ran like their lives depended on the matter. The two of them knew that they wouldn't survive Jason and his team. One, they were outnumbered, and two, the group had weapons. The would have easily beat them. So they had only one option. Run away from the sight. Leave them in the dust. Get to the boat and go away. It was the only plan they had that might work. Davie didn't doubt Eddie's plan, but knowing that sometimes boats did sink, he was doubtful that both of them would even fit onto the boat. He didn't know how sturdy that was. But he wasn't going to leave Eddie's side unless he completely had to. His first priority was keeping Eddie safe, and he didn't want him to die running away. Even though there wasn't much he could do, he couldn't still help him out. The boat was his escape way, even of the blonde didn't make it, it was important for Eddie to get out of there intact.

The two of them kept running. It seemed like a very long way to the dock. Davie remained hopeful the whole time, though. He had to. He didn't want Eddie to start doubting him, and mainly himself. The metalhead came up with a plan that might just work out. He did have a little glimmer of hope because he did see the dock and he did see the boat that was parked in front of it. Not to mention that there was a motor on the boat, which meant it would travel faster.

They had almost made it. They were almost there, it seemed like they were going to get away and Eddie would be safe. That was all Davie wanted. That was all he desired at this point. If he didn't make it to the boat with him, he would have wanted Eddie to go without him, and that was exactly what happened. One of the Jocks has grabbed the blonde, dragging him back while some of the others ran after him.

On the fifth storey block, you can't seem
to keep away from the edge

Davie struggled to get away from his grasp, his strong grasp that was practically squeezing the air out of him. This made Eddie turn around.

"Davie!"

"Eddie, go!" Davie commanded as he was practically being dragged away from him, "Run! Go!"