chapter twenty-nine ─ davie in danger

act two, chapter twenty-nine

act two, chapter twenty-nine ...
davie in danger !

( march twenty-fifth , nineteen
eighty-six ... evening , reefer
rick's house ! )

( now playing ... modern
love ─ david bowie ! )

(tw : slight mention of
sexual assault and homophobic
slurs)

── ✧ ──

SILENCE.

THAT WAS ALL THAT WAS HEARD when the two were walking back to the boatshed. It had been starting to get dark out and even though the house was way better, they still had to hide Eddie, so going back to the boatshed was the only option. Davie even went through great lengths to wash the dishes back up that they messed up so that people wouldn't suspect that someone was hiding here. Though he doubt someone would actually think about heading to Reefer Rick's. It was pretty secluded in the middle of nowhere. Usually drug dealers knew the best hiding places, so that wasn't really a shocker to Davie. But he was still a little paranoid at the fact. That was because he didn't want Eddie to be in any danger. Who knows how many people could be looking for him right now. So he immediately had to be in survival mode, and so did Eddie. But he wasn't to worried. Davie knew that Eddie wasn't going to risk getting caught at all. He saw that he was careful.

As the two were walking back to the boatshed, Eddie then stopped in his track, looking in his pockets for something. This made Davie stop as well, a confused look on his face when he turned around to see the metalhead.

"What's wrong?"

"Shit. Forgot the weed stash in the house," Eddie answered.

"Eds, right now? You're wanted and on the run. I don't think that's a good idea," Davie told him, "Do you really need it?"

"Kinda," The other male says back, "It's one of the only things keeping me sane, other than having you as my company."

A sigh escaped the blonde's lips. "Okay. Well, go get it. I'll stand here and wait for you, alright?"

"No, you go back to the boatshed," Eddie told him, "I won't be long. Besides, I don't want anyone catching you out here by yourself. Let alone, you catching a cold."

Davie gave him a smile afterward, nodding, "Fine. Just hurry up, okay?"

"Yeah."

I know when to go out
Know when to stay in
Get things done

Davie watched as Eddie quickly ran to the house. When he walked inside, that was when the blonde turned around and started to head back to the shed again. He was almost there when he heard a noise. It had sounded like the knocking over of cups inside the house.