Chapter Thirteen

Waiting for Robert to get off the plane seemed to take forever. But finally I see him coming towards me from arrivals.

"Hey baby" he pulls me into a tight hug before taking my hand and walking us back through the airport.

"You ok? I missed you so much.. I'm so glad you agreed to meet me today" he pulls my to him and kisses the top of my head.

"Yeah I'm fine, tired from work but I'm ok now you're back.."

He has a car waiting for him to take us home and by home I mean his place.

"James! Good to see you man.." he greets his friend when we arrive. James immediately goes to unload his luggage and Robert leads me into his home.

"It's always so good to be home.." he pulls me by the hand straight into a private room away from his staff..

"Come here.." he greets me with a passionate kiss, pressing me against the door of the room.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you.." he talks against my skin as he now attacks my neck. My hands move their way to his hair, playing with it at the back where is neck is.

"I missed you more.." I try to fight back my moans as he places soft kisses on my neck.

"I need you..meet me upstairs in 2 minutes" he demands before disappearing into the house, which I assume is to send everyone home. I can tell this is going to be an interesting end to our day.

I do as I'm asked and make my way to his bedroom.

I strip down to my underwear and lay down on top of the sheets waiting for him.

I swear he's like a tiger that's been let loose from the cage when he returns. His clothes are off before he makes the bed and he soon as me seeing stars.

And if it isn't the best welcome home present he gets I'm not sure what else could be.

"Oh fuck yes, it's so good to be home!" Robert moans out as he thrusts inside me. "You feel so good baby.." his movements start to slow down a little and I know he's ready.. within a few seconds he's on my neck, leaving his mark as he hits his release.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of being with.." he leans down to kiss me as he rides it out. Slowly removing himself and collapsing beside me.

Later the evening Robert decides it's a perfect night to have dinner out. He picks out a short red dress revealing my legs just a bit too much but I don't say anything, I keep it to myself so he doesn't think anything of it. Once I'm ready I make my way downstairs to meet him.

He's standing at the door waiting and he looks very handsome. In a tux, he has one hand in his pocket.

"I'm ready.." I say and he turns to greet me when he hears my voice.

I.. er.." is all he manages and he wraps an arm around my waist and places a kiss on my lips..

"Is it too much?" I ask.

"No fuck.. no.." he's struggling for words which I can assume is a good thing.

"Let's go then.." he leads me out to his car, we sit in the back and the driver puts up divider to give us some privacy. I blush as I feel Robert's hand trail up my left and rests on my thigh.

"I'm struggling here.. you look fucking beautiful.."

"Like you said, you've got good taste.." I push my nerves down as I try to look like I'm ok with this dress. After all he picked it, and he thinks I look good.

"Trust me, if I last the whole night without taking you somewhere.."

"Behave Mr Downey.."

The night goes well, the restaurant he takes me too, is far too fancy. I feel so out of place but I'm sure it's all in my head. It's so posh, so expensive, so far from what I can afford.