Chapter Twenty Four

"Will you marry me?"

Robert pops the question, as I stare down at him, he's kneeling down on one knee with the ring in hand, he looks up to me with hope in his eyes, a slight smirk in his face..

Do I say yes straight away? Do I make him wait? Did my mom know? Is that why she was being weird this morning? She did nearly call him my husband.. am I ready for marriage? I mean, I'm literally pregnant with his daughter so.. I guess I am..
I think.. I can't believe he's actually asking me though? I guess that's why he planned this spa day, and was so nervous all day!

What the actual fuck?! He's actually asking me to become his wife?

"Babe?" I realise I'm thinking too long, actually making him wait. Oops. His voice pulls me away from my thoughts when I glance down at him again and he's still looking up at me..

"I uh..."

"You gonna leave me hanging aren't you?" He lets out a nervous laugh.

"No!" When I say that he looks  a little lost as if I'm saying no to his first question.. but I quickly correct myself..

"But yes! Oh my god of course I will!"

"You will?!" He's quick to stand up, placing the ring on my wedding finger, pulling me into a kiss.

"Yes!" I say kissing against his lips.

"We're getting married!" He shouts fist pumping the air! He takes my hand before kissing my ring finger.

"You had me worried there..I thought you were going to say no.."

"Sorry I just.. never thought.. oh my god.." I say in disbelief.

"I'm glad you said yes.. are you happy?" He asks as he holds me close to him.

"More than I have ever been before. Thank you Robert..I love you.."

"Good, I meant every word I said, about wanting to spend the rest of our lives together, just you, me and our baby.."

"Sounds perfect.." I pull him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with his curls at the bottom of his neck, I give him a soft, long kiss, before meeting him with my tongue, exploring his mouth, if I wasn't pregnant, I'm pretty sure I would be after this. I feel his hands move down to my ass, squeezing slightly and it makes me moan against his mouth.

"Mmm babe.." he breathes out between kisses. "I don't think I can control myself all the way back home.."

"Always so needy aren't you?" I grin and slowly start pulling open his buttons on his shirt, revealing his chest, one by one I go, I look down and start placing kisses on his chest.

"Well.. yes.. with you especially.. in that dress.." he struggles to let out when I kiss back up to his neck.. if I wasn't heavily pregnant, I would have done more, but if I get down there, I know for sure I won't be able to get back up.

"Maybe.. you can take it off me.. when we get home then.." I smirk, pulling away from him and head back to the steps.

"As if you've just done that to me! You absolute tease!" He fixed back up his shirt but leaves his top two buttons open, still revealing some of his chest.

He helps me back up the stairs, making sure I don't trip.

We walk back to the restaurant where we had dinner, when we arrive back, James is waiting with the car for us.

He greets him with a hug. I hear Robert tell him she said yes. And he offers his congratulations to us both.

"I'm glad to see you managed to settle this wild one down, he deserves it.. you deserve it.." James tells me when Robert's out of ear shot.