Chapter Twenty

She's beautiful.

Maybe this is why he doesn't want me around the office?

"Hey baby!" I hear, his voice pulling my out of my overthinking thoughts.

"Hi.. uh.. is this a bad time?"

"No of course not, come in.." he stands up to greet me, placing a kiss on my cheek, resting his hand on my bump.

I know it's nothing to worry about, please stop doubting him.

"This is Claire, Claire this is Lily, my girlfriend and soon to be Mother of Mini Downey.." he says proudly.

Ok. Listen to how he talks about you. Now stop worrying.

She stands to greet me, and I can't help but admire her figure. Tall, blonde, long slim legs, if he didn't want to fuck her, I'd be so surprised. Soooo surprised. She's like a real life model just walked out of a catwalk. I swear.

"Nice to finally meet you Lily, it's been a long time! This one has told me all about you.." she greets me with a smile and a handshake.

I feel guilty for even thinking about the two of them together. She seems nice.

"Claire is going to be taking over some of the work for me across state. She's just here to finalise some details and then I won't need to travel as much anymore..especially when the baby comes.."

Great. Even more guilty.

"Oh.. really? That's good.. I'm glad about that.."

"Yeah.. I'll still be working my ass off here but at least I get to spend every night with you, and then when the baby is here I don't need to worry about travelling away leaving you two alone.."

"I'm sorry I interrupted.. I just wanted to show you something but it can wait.. I'll see you at home later?" I tell them both and I go to leave, I don't really want to show him baby things when he's working and has company. I guess it was pretty dumb idea from me to think that.

"Nonsense. You're more than welcome here..I know I said for you to stay at home and rest but you can still visit me, there's no law against that.." as I go to leave he stops me by pulling me to his side and his hand finding it's way to my bump again and he slowly moves his hand in small circles to comfort me.

"One second Claire..we'll be right back.." He's quick to tell her after maybe a second of thinking and he's taking my hand leading me to his private meeting room.

He closes the door behind him when we're both inside, and he wastes no time before he's on me, placing a long, passionate kiss on my lips, we both slowly move back together towards the wall, my back hitting against it. He leaves me a little unsteady, and breathless when he pulls away. Like he just wanted to prove to me that it's me he wants, prove to me that my jealousy is stupid.

"Robert.."

"I know baby.." he moves closer again kissing me again, this time not so rough. His hands holding onto my waist. His mouth finds its way to my neck, biting a little.

"You know if she wasn't in there I'd take you through to my desk, place you on top of it and fuck you so hard.." he whispers which almost makes me collapse in his arms. Fucking hell, being pregnant makes you horny, emotional all at the same time.

This man drives me insane.

"I know..I know.. maybe next time.." I kiss his neck and give his ass a little squeeze..

"You go back to work and I'll see you at home.." I say composing myself when I move out of his grasp. Trying to control my breathing so it doesn't look like we almost..