◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆

NOTE:

I don't own Boboiboy nor it's Characters. This is just an AU, I own nothing but the plot.

The designs of The Elements will be different than the original.

EDIT:

Alright, I made the 3rd tiers more stronger than the original one. All of them are stable except for Gamma.

Who unlocked their 3rd tiers?
Gempa, Hali, Taufan and Solar

The rest are locked
(But got unlocked at the last minute when they're battling someone)

Laziness at its fitness-

I know everything happens for a reason. But sometimes, I wish I knew the reason was.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Supra glanced at the lake as they finally defeated Retak'ka, he got engulfed by a yellow light as both Hali and Solar unfused.

Hali huffed as he sat down on the ground, this is their first time fusing with another element. So it's tiring for them.

"He's gone.... Fi...na....lly...."

"Solar...?"

"SOLAR!"

SPLASH──

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Y-you...." The villain smirked, Solar gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist, he slowly and gently placed down his brother as he stood up.

"I'll make you pay for what you did." His eyes shoned (?) White as they gleamed in the darkness.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Solar stared in horror at the scene in front of him. Gempa smiled softly before he fell unconscious.

He saw his other brothers are also unconscious and covered in bruises and dust. His hand made it's way to his mouth as he fell onto his knees.

"O-oh god- I-i..... What have I done.....?" Tears dripped down his face as guilt and regret slowly drowned him.

His sobs and cries echoed throughout the hallway of the station.

He lost control. And almost killed him brothers in the process.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Leave!...... please.... I-i.. Don't wanna hurt you..." Gempa looked at him with those eyes. He felt bad for him.

'Guys...... Why do we keep ignoring Solar...?'

'........'

Gempa warped the light element in a tight and warm hug. Solar got surprised when his head got buried on the other's shoulder.

"Just let it out.... I'll be here for you.."