✧【 Chapter 16 】✧

This is probably a long chapter..... Oh well. Worth it.

EDIT: I've edited this chapter, I removed some stuff and added more fighting scenes. I hope you don't mind.

This is probably the longest chapter I've wrote.

The watches that the seplupets wears are like a support item and restrain.

Supporting them in controlling their powers and restrain them from losing control of their powers.

But wait.... Didn't Solar lose control of his powers??? Uh no- that's his emotions not his power.

So what happened to the 6 elements after Sol's brothers died???

Well their elements somewhat transferred to Solar. And no he didn't used it-

It's his brother's elements. not his. Why would he use it???

And if you're asking if he can do use it despite being in the past. Yes, he can. Just a small amount of it.

Also if you're gonna ask on what will happen if any of the sepluplets used their 3rd tier power without the Watch..... Then have a disaster.

They can use their 2nd tier powers freely without the watch. But not 3rd tier. They can Only control a part of it until they're more exprienced in controlling it.

Also Retak'ka isn't aware Solar has unlocked Gamma.

I'm making Gamma slight evil. Fite me-

Life asked Death,
"Death, why do people love me, but hate you?"
Death responded,
"Because you are beautiful lie. And I'm a painful truth"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Despite being aware that Retak'ka isn't evil anymore. The Seplupets are still cautious around him, like they would feel awkward being in the same place as him.

Retak'ka noticed it and proved that he won't do something evil any more. He did manage to warn their trust, but he didn't earned back Solar's trust.

Everytime he would try to talk with his element. Solar or moreover, Gamma. Would just turn his back on Retak'ka and leave him. The others also noticed it and tried to presuade him.

"Solar.. C'mon just talk to him.." Gempa said to Solar. The light element only huffed his chest as he crossed his arms.

"Gempa. You and the others know very well our backstory. And even if I want to talk with him. There's a high chance I'm going to murder that blueberry monkey." Gempa sweatdrop with the nickname, he sighed deeply.

"You need to let go of the past, Solar..... He's changed and so you do. We're in the present. Not in the past." Solar's gaze darken as remained silent.

'Stop clinging to the past, Solar. Accept what had happened and move on.'

The words lingers in his head as he left Gempa alone, to clear his mind. He placed his hands in his jacket's pockets as he stared at the night sky.

"How am I supposed to move on when I still have hatred for him.... "

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Solar is currently looking after the the fusions while he's reading a book with Supra sitting beside him under the tree nearby.

(#dadsolar y'all)