𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕

2nd Chapter of FM
(Fragment Memories) might take awhile before I could even finish it.

This is a spoiler of it

Solar in the book, will be in a coma for about 5 chapters or probably more or less depending on me.

Also this Chapter is a filler.
And probably a lazy one- and short one.

Never Force anything.
Just let it be.
If it's meant to be,
It will be.

             ──???

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Solar.... Are you sure about this..?" Gamma asked in concern. Solar gave him a bored look.

"Gamma. For the 10th YES! I am sure. Plus I don't wanna be stuck in the Station with them being so fcking overprotective! And now that they know I'm the future. It literally made everything 10x worse!" He complained to Gamma. As the other one could only sigh.

"I hope you're aware on what you're doing, Sol." He muttered. Apparently, Solar begged both his father and Maksmana to give him a solo mission.

"Oh please. I'm aware. And I don't care- I fcking need freedom."

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Meanwhile Back at TEMPUR-A Station.

You could see 6 brothers of Solar, running around. Looking for their youngest brother.

"Where the fck is he?!" Hali panted heavily as he try to catch his breath. Hali run around the station, he still haven't checked the other rooms because of how big the station is.

"Have you found Solar?!?!?" Gempa asked as he appeared behind him.

"No! I haven't even checked all the room! I swear I feel like I'm going in circles because of how fcking big this station is." He grumbled.

"TELL ME WHERE TF IS MY BROTHER YOU STUPID ALIEN!"
Ah yes. Our favorite hothead is currently threatening one of the agents, while holding his chakra api. Ice is with him, but the difference is. Ice is also pointing his Panah Ais at them, while giving them a cold look.

"W-w-we d-dont know! P-please! Spare us!" The agent stuttered in fear. Why tf did he got dragged in this shit?!

"Blaze! That's enough!" The fire element let go of the agent as the poor alien ran way in fear. He huffed in annoyance. Gempa sighed, later on. Taufan and Thorn arrived.

Both of them looked everywhere but couldn't even find the light element.

The brothers looked around again. And even threatened the highers up, which means... It includes them Fusing.

Gentar threatening them that he'll wreck the whole station with Frostfire and Beliung. Thorn also threatened them that he'll feed them to his man eating plants.

'Oh God! Solar. What ever you're doing. Come back already! You're brothers are gonna kill us!' Commander Koko Ci thought. Admiral Tarung got knocked out by Gentar's big ass hammer and is laying unconscious on the room.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Finally done! Dang- my whole body is hurting so much- I swear. Maksmana and Dad didn't said anything about the fcking creatures in the planet" he grumbled. Solar went to planet Morana to retrieve MemoBot.

He's now back at the Station, Solar has 'few' bruises and an injured wing. Solar noticed how quite the station is...

"Huh???? Where's everyone??" He questioned, but shrugged it off. Maybe they're just busy.

Solar proceeds to go to the control room where the other higher ups are.

"I'm ba──" his sentence got cut off in mid-air when he saw the all the higher ups being on the floor, laying unconscious. While his brothers are threatening Captain Kaizo.

"What the fck-" before he could even say another word, his brothers dropped Kaizo and rushed to him. And hugged him tightly.

"SOLAR! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!? AND WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF BRUISES?!?! WHY IS YOUR WING BLEEDING──"

"WOAH- STOP- ONE QUESTION AT THE TIME!" he said, Solar took a deep breath.

"Okay. First of all. I was in a solo mission to retrieve MemoBot." He said as he showed the power sphera on his hands.

"Second. I was attacked by a creature in Planet Morana where MemoBot is." He explained. They all went silent, which confused the the Light element.

"YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

And that My friends. How Solar ended up being watched by his brothers 24/7. He's on his bed, sitting, his wrists and legs are warped around by bandages. Same goes with his body. His left wing is also covered in bandaged.

Gamma looked at Solar with amusement.

"I told you this would happen. But guess what? You didn't listen."

"Shut the fck up, Gamma. Leave me alone." Gamma chuckled, Solar just glared at him.

"I just wanted some space..... Why did it ended up like this." He grumbled as he buried his face on the book he's reading.

Since the brothers threatened everyone in TEMPUR-A, they got scolded by Maksmana and Amato. But nonetheless, Solar is also forbidden to take any solo mission as they don't want the brothers to wreck the station.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Done!

This Chapter is a filler. But still connected with the plot.

How old do you think I am?? I wanna know your answers 🤔💭

I wanna know your answers
🤔💭

Also. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!
Poor agents and higher ups. Got threatened despite they aren't even involved in the first place.

Lesson learned.
Never EVER take any Solo missions without telling your brothers or might aswell different graves for the people they're about to murder.

That's all for today!
Peace out.