𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓

Apologies for the wait.
QnA #4 will come soon.

And I still feel light-headed from last night... I don't know why.

Life is so ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It's up early in the morning, the Kokotiam Gang suddenly got woken up by Hatsuki, all of them wanted to sleep a little bit more but Hatsuki forced them to dresses up and goes to the Training Room.

"What do you need us for, Captain?" Yaya asked, Hatsuki is currently tying up her hair, she smiled at her before she flipped her hair and fixed his position.

"I called you all here, my dear knights. As we're going to train." She said,

"Dey! Then why wake us so early! It's still 5 in the morning!" Gopal complained. Hatsuki chuckled at him.

"Well my dear Gopal...... As a knight and agent of TEMPUR-A!you must wake up pretty early and train if you ought to be stronger!" She responded.

"But we're not gonna train in this room..." All of them got confused... What? Hatsuki smirked,

"We're going to train in a Planet called Mor'Na." She responded,

"So we're going to use my teleportation?" Ochobot questioned, Hatsuki laughed. As if on cue a portal appeared beneath them, some of them quickly moved away as some of them already fell.

"Uhh... Is this safe???" Blaze questioned, the others who are still inside the training room remained silent. But they were suddenly got lifted up something.

"Don't worry, my dear. As this is 100% safe!" Hatsuki said, They noticed her hands is glowing light blue. She quickly jumped down as they all got dragged with her. As soon as everyone is inside the portal, the portal closed.

Now you can see them sky diving while Gopal is holding Taufan while screaming. Two pair of white wings that slowly fades to blue appeared on Hatsuki's back.

"ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!?!" she shouted at the others while grinning.

"DEY!!! HOW IS THIS FUN?!?!?! WE'RE LITERALLY FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!! WUHUHUHUHU APPA!! AMMA!!" Gopal complained, Taufan turned into Beliung and carried some of their friends using his wind element, the rest just did their thing.

They all landed safely on the ground, Gopal kissed the ground as he landed on it. The others looked at him weirdly, Hatsuki is still in the air, enjoying the wind that blows by pass her.

She soon landed on the ground and folded her wings, smiling widely at them.

"So? How are ya feeling?" She questioned... All of them remained silent.... I mean.... Falling from the sky isn't the best feeling so yeah...

"DEY! Are you trying to kill us?!?!" Gopal said at Hatsuki, the older one just laughed.

"Welcome to planet Mor'Na, My dear students!" She said, the planet itself is nothing but filled with floating islands. Some of it are connected with each other with bridges.

As they look down from the island they're standing on. They noticed that the bottom is filled with clouds and nothing more.

"Y'know you could've told us that we're gonna do sky diving or whatever instead of just staying quiet.." Hali said, the others agreed with him.