⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️

A year ago, everything was different.

And now that I looked back, I realize a year can do a lot to a person.

Flashback from the original timeline.

While Gempa is left alone in the house with the light element. He noticed that Solar hasn't been talking to his brothers. Sure, he may have talked to them but, it's only when he needed help or if it has something to do with their school.

It's been a year since we defeated Retak'ka.

Why is Solar being so distant with us, Gemgem?

I.... I don't know Thorn....

Leave me alone...

Solar, please talk to us....

Can't you just leave me alone?!

Solar....

Gempa sighed, he placed down the plate he's been holding and headed to his youngest brother's room. He knocked on the door, no answer. He frowned as he knocked again. No answer. He tried twisting the door knob, to his surprise it's open.

Huh... Weird. Solar always locked his room doesn't he? Why is it open?

He pushed away his thoughts as he silently entered his brother's room. As he entered, he could see his brother, reading or rather researching things on his computer.

Gempa sighed, even with that tinted glasses his brother is wearing

Gempa sighed, even with that tinted glasses his brother is wearing. He can see the eye-bags beneath it.

What have you been doing all this time...?

Gempa feels like sighing again. All he just wants is his brother stop pushing them away.

"Solar?" The light element looked up and saw Gempa standing at his door way, crossing his arms.

"Gempa? What are you doing here?" He winced at the question. That's what he would say everytime his brothers would go to his room. Gempa walked up to the light element as looked at him in the eyes.

Silver ones met golden brown ones. Soon Gempa broke the eye contact as his gaze laid upon the view beyond the windows.

"It's such a pretty nice weather isn't it?" He said, Solar remained silent. He can't tell on why Gempa is in his room. Did he need something?

"You should really stop pushing away the people who cares about you, Solar." He said, looking at the light element, who could only look down. Not wanting to meet Gempa's eyes.

"Please, Solar. It has been a year. You completely became so distant with the others." He crouched down, as he gently lifted up Solar's chin.

"Tell me on what has been going on with you. It's been a year... Since you've changed." Huh. Solar didn't realized that... Maybe he spend too much time with his experiments and research...