💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨

Oh? Did I mention that Solar has identify disorder? He also has Aichmophobia which is fear of sharp things

(Not sure if I did said he has fear of cats... But I changed that)

This is an old edit, also the peep on the right side is the 2nd antagonist

This is an old edit, also the peep on the right side is the 2nd antagonist... I changed his hair color to black and I added a scar on his face.

The ribbons or whatever on his coat is something he uses to prevent his 'patients' from running away or moving

There's a hint in the chapter!

1, the antagonist who's secretly working with the protagonist and guides him.

But they're still evil, because they sometimes pull the strings from the shadows.

2, is the 2nd person to kidnap Solar, he tortured and experimented on him.

He also used a power sphera ok him which I like to call.

"NightBot" that manipulate's a person's mindscape and dreams.

They used it on Solar because they're curious on how the power works, but he ended up putting Solar in a mess where the light element had Identify Disorder and can't tell who his brothers are or if they're really his brothers.

3, the very first villain to manipulate and break the bonds of the elemental brothers.

He's a shadow that can shapeshift into anyone, he can copy their clothing, voice, face, everything.

To know if it's an impostor, find a black symbol on the back of his neck. You'll know it's the enemy.

1. A _ _ _ _ _ _

2. A _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3. H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sometimes you'll fall down because there's something at the bottom you need to find.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Creator ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

"How long before Ilubot's power goes away?" Gempa questioned, glancing at Solar who's asleep (unconscious) on the bed. No restrains or anything because that might cause some ruckus

"Well, Ilubot said he doesn't know.... But base on his experience or on what Ilubot remembers, it's usually 4 or 5 hours, it also leaves some nasty side effects on the target.." Gempa raised an eyebrow, looking back on Hali, who's crossing his arms.

"What kind of side effects?"

"Well for one, hallucinations, nightmares and hearing voices. So we might need to do some precautions just incase Solar well... Run amok" Gempa nodded, Hali gazed at Solar. His mind drifted on what Solar said during when they were 'fighting' earlier.

'it's pretty understandable if he saw us Adudu and Retak'ka..... But who the hell is Caius?' He thought deeply.

'I'll have to do some research later..'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Darkness.

That's all he can see. Solar tried to make an orb of light, but his powers seemed to be not working at the moment.

He hated being in the darkness, it's the opposite of his power. He shouldn't be scared of it..... Right...?

"Well well.... We meet again, Light element." Solar could feel his blood run cold...

The figure of his worst nightmares showed up. Smiling softly at him. Solar hated that smile.

The smile that deceived him.

"Get the hell away from me." He said with venom and anger in his voice.

The figure merely smiled as his face got closer to Solar, bright indigo eyes staring into silver.

"Even still now.... You still interest me." That sickening voice haunts Solar.

"Do enlighten me when we meet again.... O mighty Solar..."

A deafening scream echoed through the hallways of the stations as Solar clutched his chest, sweat dripping down.

The Nightmares came back.

And Gempa is getting more worried about his brother's mental state.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Did you all find the hint?

It's Caius.

Just remove the aius and you'll be left with C

1. A _ _ _ _ _ _

2. A C _ _ _ _ _ _

3. H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yeah I have no idea how tf this'll work :v

I won't leave hints or anything or reveal the name even💀

Why did I even do this

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter despite its short.... Motivation is ded :v

That's all for today.