✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱

I worked on this while doing homework.

Since all of you proceeded to skip to the part where the angst start.
Have you guessed which element unlocked their 3rd tier?

Also there's gonna be two 3rd tier that will get unlocked….. Not sure if I can actually do two but I'll try.

Hope you won't get disappointed when I only write one element unlocking their 3rd tier (╥ω╥')

I might publish Chapter 27 around December or Januart I'm not really sure but. That depends on my uh... Schedule.

Hope you enjoy this!

Maybe I am different than the most. But I do not see people in my life as part of a game. If I am your friend, I am loyal until my last breath and if I love you, it is until my last beat.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Everyone stopped at their tracks when Yuuki suddenly raised his hand. Gopal was about to ask a question when Yaya shushed him and pointed at his ears, he noticed that they're moving. Meaning the older male is listening.

Yuuki scanned the surroundings as he listened. He quickly shielded his side as he got hit, sending him into an open field surrounded by trees. The others didn't manage to react as it happened too fast.

Yuuki slowly stood up and he dusted off himself, glaring at the creature.

Flames ignited on both of his hands, bright light pink flames formed on the tips of his tails

Flames ignited on both of his hands, bright light pink flames formed on the tips of his tails. The creature growled before launched themselves at him.

The others are about to jump in and help their captain but suddenly stopped when they're surrounded by Tanubis, snarling and growling at them. Gopal quickly hid behind the 4 as he's too scared to fight.

Kiyoshi, growled at the Tanubis. Despite being small, the fox isn't scared of creatures that's literally 6x times bigger than her.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hatsuki and the others are currently dealing with an Uanux and a Draoshee.

Solar, Gempa, and Ice are dealing with the Uanux while Fang, Ying and Hatsuki are dealing with the Draoshee.

Currently, Gempa is making sure Solar won't use his 3rd tier because Ochobot said that it's currently unstable. So he's keeping an eye on him.

#$&@¢€¥──?!

A pain shot up to his right eye as it glowed yellow, a mark seemed to appear also on his face, Solar clutched the right side of his head as he felt the burning pain. A figure appeared behind Solar with its right eye glowinf yellow.