𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS GUYS!!!!!!

yay ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧

Also lately you've noticed I've been updating daily on the book.

Well I wanna spend my time in writing other than doing nothing. Since School is about to open soon and I'm afraid I can't update as much as I want so-

I'm spending my time in update this book.

Have this.

Y/N And Creator!

Y/N And Creator!

This chapter is about Photosynthesis Duo!

All fluff and not angst :)
(The angst will come in the next future chapters)

Your Story may have not a good start. But that doesn't make you who you are, it Is the rest who made you.

-????

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Flashback from the original Timeline.

Duri poked out his door by Solar's door as he saw the Light element writing notes.

"Solar?" The light element turned his head, only to see Thorn beside him.

"Oh hey, Thorn" he greeted his brother, Duri looked the notes Solar is writing. Mostly of it scribbles and etc.

"What are you writing??" He asked, as he took one of the paper. Solar sighed as he sunk down on his chair.

"The teacher said we should write something related to our brothers. I've been trying to think what to write but I ended up making a mess" Duri hummed as he dragged Solar out of his room which startled the light element.

"T-thorn?! Where are we going?!" Duri just smiled at him as he dragged Solar to a very familiar place.

Apparently. Not only Hali and Solar has a secret but Duri too! He would always go there and spend his time to relax.

Upon arriving at the said place. Solar is met with pink sakura trees whose small branches sway as wind blew through, petals slowly falls down as it made it's way on Solar's palm. As he go a little forward, he saw a little River with a crystal clear water with sakura leaves floating on it.

(I'm bad at describing. bare with me)

Solar is amazed with place around him. As if he's in another world, the place is so... Relaxing.

"Did you like it?" Both Solar and Duri sat under one of the Sakura trees.

"Yeah.... How'd you find this place?" He asked, Solar never saw this place being here or anything.... So how did his brother found it?

"Well you know me, Sol. I came upon this place while I'm looking around" he said as he laid down on the grass and stared at the clear blue sky. Solar just sat there and also stared up at the sky.

Both of them stayed in the place until it's sunset. Right now, both of them is being scolded by Gempa for staying outside for too long.

"We're sorry Gempa..." Gempa could only sigh deeply.

"Alright, I forgive you but. If you both stay outside for too long. I won't hesitate coming for you" both of them gulped in fear as they nodded and ran up to their rooms.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷∘

As Solar stepped inside his room, he glanced at his messy study table. Solar sighed at himself before cleaning the mess, as he cleaned the mess. He noticed a paper slipped off the table, he croached down and pick it up. When he looked at the paper, it's actually an old picture.

It's about him chasing Thorn down around the school grounds

It's about him chasing Thorn down around the school grounds. He chuckled at the memory of them, when they're still in Junior high.

Solar placed the photo somewhere secure and safe. After cleaning and hiding the photo, Solar glanced down at essay he's writing earlier.

"I know what to write now...." He mumbled to himself as he started writing again the essay.

"So Solar.... What did you write in your essay?" Gopal asked, trying to read what had the light element wrote on his essay. Unfortunately, Solar quickly covered his paper.

"That's for to know and for you to find out." Gopal could only groan in annoyance, as much as he wanted to see what Solar wrote, he can't. The light element is covering it with his bag.

"Alright students! Let's start our class today! Hope you didn't forgot to write your essay!" Their teacher said as the class started.

________________________________________________
______
________________________________

Done!
Thank you for 1k read guys!

Here's a fluff chapter for y'all uvu

I made a new Oc!
His name is Noel. I'm still working on his backstory since I just made his Character while I'm making this chapter.

That's all for today!
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter :)

Peace out.