Announcement.

Why am I publishing the old chapters?

Because I'm disconnecting this book or something like that UNTIL I decided to continue it again??

But then there's a chance I'll just write this book in the one-shots.

So, I find myself slipping away from the BBB Fandom and stuff.

You could see that right?
Am I leaving the fandom?
I never left any fandoms I've joined so far throughout my life.

I'm just there, still part of it. Just stalking and stuff so yeah.

I have been finding myself getting less sleep and more tired and I don't know why.

Maybe from school? Or just because I'm stressed, but then I'm way too oblivious to even notice it.

Pressured? No, I'm not pressured, I'm doing fine, just helping my teacher with stuff.

My mental health is just not doing fine at the moment, you could say, it's getting worse and I still haven't told anyone about it.

I know I should tell someone but then I have trust issues, and basically scared that if I tell someone they'll judge me and say I'm just overreacting and there's nothing wrong with me.

That's something I don't wanna hear, I just hate it.

And I flinch a lot when someone gets mad or shouts. Could be trauma but not sure

But don't worry guys, I.... Can take care of it. No worries, I'm having thoughts of telling someone who's close to me personally.

And please, don't DM me. I don't like it when people DM me when I'm venting.

I personally don't know how to respond back since it gives me a weird feeling.

If you do wanna DM, just ask permission.

But anyways that's all.
The book is discontinued and I'll be just focusing on the one-shots and the reaction books.

Hope you all understand.