𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍

A fluff between Gamma and Solar. Then the fight.

I'm sleepy af despite I didn't had enough sleep.... Maybe because I woke too early-

Literally everyone:

*is having their own cup or mug where they would pour their own drinks*

Me, My aunt & Uncle:

*shares the same glass*

No srsly- my aunt would sometimes drink on mine and I would drink on hers. My uncle doesn't do that but I do it with his glass-

WAIT I FORGOT I HAVE CHOCOLATE MILK BRUH LEMME PUT IT DOWN FROM THE FREEZER-

Also- the creature is genderless so I'll call them

'They/them'

This chapter might contains Gore so read at your own risk.

(First attempt writing Gore so don't judge me if I describe sht very bad)

A single moment of misunderstanding is so Poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments within a moment.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Flashback from the original timeline.

Solar sighed deeply as he curled up on his bed. he hasn't been sleeping the past days and his friends are getting worried.

After the death of his brothers. The Admiral and Commander interrogate him on what had happened, but he didn't even tried to cooperate with them and remained silent. The two didn't even tried to force him as they know they'll only get blasted off. They value their life so they didn't dared themselves to get blasted off by a mentally ill light element.

"Solar...?" He looked up, only to be met with a worried Gamma.

"What..." Gamma winced at Solar's voice, so he stood up and grabbed a water bottle on the study table and gave it to Solar. The younger one only stared at it and didn't even bothered to drink the water.

Gamma sighed deeply. He knew how much it affected Solar when he saw his own brothers dying in front of him. Without saying a word, he embraced Solar with a hug, which startled the other one but didn't try to jerk out of the hug.

'It's... Warm...' He thought, Gamma folded his wings as he covered Solar with his wing. The younger one found himself slowly drifting to sleep. Gamma smiled softly as he stroked Solar's head.

The Kokotiam gang entered the room, they were going to drag out the light element. But that soon stopped when they saw Solar asleep on Gamma. The 3rd tier had his arms warped around Solar in a protective way while he's being covered with Gamma's wing.

They left the room quietly, making sure they won't make any noise to wake the two. Ochobot made sure to take a pic of the two before leaving.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Oh? You're back. Here I thought you're going to ran away like a coward." The creature chuckled, but Solar glared at him.

"You cant defeat me, light element. I'm way stronger than you.... And even if you have enough power... I can still come back"

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry but. I already promised myself to kill you." The creature laughed. Him? Killing them? Oh please. They're literally 120 ft below the ground. There's no way he can defeat them whole being surrounded by pure darkness.