➷【 Chapter 22 】➶

Motivation left me.
I have ideas but motivation left me.

I keep saying chapter 21 when it's supposed to be 22.... Damn. I'm getting old peeps.

Anyways let's put that aside.
Also huge thanks to @LizMaria898 for helping me with the ideas for this chapter!

For those who doesn't have Insta.

This is what Hatsuki and Yuuki look like in the book

This is what Hatsuki and Yuuki look like in the book. Yes I updated their looks.

Also P.S. I might forget some characters so don't blame me.

Be like a tree.
Stay grounded,
Keep growing, and know when to let go.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

The Kokotiam Gang are heading to Planet Gaia Primus, as the Admiral and Maksmana gave them a mission to retrieve back two twin power sphera.

(Flashback from earlier)

"Alright Cadets. You guys have to retrieve these two power sphera from Planet Gaia Primus." A holographic picture of the power spheras and planet showed.

Planet Gaia Primus -

A planet quite simular to earth but has a larger scale, it's as big as Jupiter. It mostly has more land mass than water, but most of the creatures/natives that lives in the planet doesn't have any problem with the water.

It's about made up of 70% Land and 30% Water. Because of its large size. The planet has a lot of creatures and kinds of plants none of the planets has.

Larger trees..... landscapes....

The planet isn't close to any sources of light, like the earth has a sun so it's always night and plants here don't really need sunlight.