㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡

At the end of the chapter. I'll be needing to explain things here since I somewhat forgot some things about the plot.

Many people think excitement is Happiness..... But when you are excited, you are not peaceful. True happiness is based off peace.

       ──Thich Nhat Hanh

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After sparring with each other, Both Gamma and Hali have lots of bruises on them. But nonetheless, they aren't injured.

"Dang, you both really went overboard each other huh?" Solar winced, as Thorn warped his bruises with bandages.

"Well you know them, Blaze. Can't really Blame Solar and Hali if they would spar or fight each for 4 hours straight." Gempa sighed, after warping bandages around their bruises, all of them left the training room.

While on their way to, Gempa suddenly called out Solar.

"Hey Solar! Can we talk.... Privately?" Solar nodded. The others looks confused but proceeds to leave the two. Both Solar and Gempa went somewhere, where no one can hear their conversation.

Both of them headed at the Rooftop of TEMPUR-A.

"So... What do you wanna talk?" He asked. As he sat down, so did Gempa.

"Well... Remember that time when you told me that you're from the Future?" He nodded.

"At first, I didn't believed it. I mean..... You did said some things in order to prove you're from the future. But yeah... I didn't really believed it. Until I noticed how you would fight and etc. Like your offense side is improved much." He said, Solar knew Gempa won't believe him.... But that doesn't stop him from keeping it a secret despite being aware of the consequences.

"I'm pretty curious about the future.... Can you tell me... What happened?" Solar froze. He could feel himself trembling as the memories of his brothers dying in front of him played in his mind.

"W-what?" He blurted out.

"I wanna why you.... Well travelled back in time." He said, Solar stayed silent.... Can he really tell Gempa about it?

He knows the risks of him telling someone about him being in the future but...... He can't back down now, can he?

Solar took a deep breath. His eyes locked with Gempa. 'It's now or never.... I hope this won't have any bad impact.'

"Because... Something bad happened.... That...." He trailed off... He didn't really wanna say to Gempa that... He died. His brothers died.

"That what??" Gempa repeated. Solar muttered something that Gempa couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" Solar took a deep breath.

"The reason why I travelled back in time is because.... I want you guys to be back. You, my brothers." Gempa looked at him, confused. 'Want us to be back??'

"What do──"

"YOU GUYS DIED OKAY?!?!?!" Solar gritted his teeth, tears falling from his face. Gempa stood there, shock. What? Them being dead? He's just joking right?? Unfortunately. He isn't.

"I-i know it's unbelievable but....... Gempa. What would you do If you witness your own brothers. Died in front of you?" Then a certain memory played in Gempa's head. The memory of him, almost losing 4 brothers of his.

"You guys literally died on my hands! You guys had to pay the price because of my actions. That's why I travelled back in time just to fix it! Despite I'm aware of the consequences!" He yelled out of anger. He's mad at himself. He looked down as his tears dripped down.