Horikita S.S

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun.

That was the name that first went to my mind when I heard Chabashira-Sensei say that Sudou-Kun's Expulsion was overturned.

Although at first, it was hard to believe since just like what he said, 20,000,000 points is needed to overturn it. It wasn't really impossible.

It took me a while, but I finally got what he might've done.

He must've brought 1 point for Sudou-Kun's test.

I never really understood why... Why did he help Sudou, Why was he help another class? Just why? Nothing made sense to me at all.

At first, I thought he was a Narcissist, just like Koenji-kun. But I was proven wrong many times.

First, He, along with his class, figured out the S-System on the very first day.

Second, His Quiz results from that day... Even I knew it was pretty hard... And yet, he got a solid 100 on his quiz.

Then overturning Sudou-Kun's expulsion by buying a single point.

I arrived at the simple conclusion that Ayanokouji-kun that he really is far more superior to me, that he was indeed better than me.

Although, it doesn't quite add up to me.

Why was he placed in Class E instead of A?

It would make sense for him to be in A instead since all of those things he has shown to me were only befitting of those in Class A.

But it was then when I realized... He was probably still holding back.

Class E students were exceptional, even though I knew that. Akabane-kun may not look like it, but he is not only great in academics but also in athletics(Due to his body).. Shiro-san is also a good definition of A genius in the next level.

Meanwhile, Kaori-san is basically like Kushida, but preferably better, smarter, and has a rather clean past. Yumeko-san is someone you can't underestimate in mind games. Everyone there is exceptional.

That's why I believed that Ayanokouji-kun is yet to show his full power. And probably even the whole Class B, since it's still the first month.

.

.

But I can't help but feel shivers on my spine... What would happen if Class B attacked at full power?

If that happened, I would be more worried about Ayanokouji-kun... Since he's probably the most powerful in the whole Class.

--

Then there goes Horikita's input on our Kiyopon.

To be honest, while I was writing this part, I can't help but think that Horikita's observation is... How do you say it... Off? I don't know. Since she is only worried about Kiyopon in Class B when Class B is a freaking whole class.

I know I'm basically criticizing my own version of Horikita.. But I like it somehow.

I'll start with Volume 2 soon. Which is hopefully, not too long.

Bye.