Chapter 19

He turned and looked at me over his shoulder, eyes taunting me with a strong warning. "I didn't feed on you in my office-".

"I know." I stated strongly.

"I didn't want to do so without your permission".

I tucked my legs under me and sat on my knees, wine glass still in hand, "Well I am asking you to do so now".

Flicks of red darted around his eyes and turned his head away from me quickly, jaw clenched. "Okay" he breathed, "I'm not going to touch you though".

"What do you mean-" I was cut off instantly by an intense wave of pleasure coursing between my legs. I let out a gasp and nearly spilled my wine. Shakily, I set it down on the night stand.

He watched me intensely through his red eyes and another wave hit me, making me moan out and grip onto the mattress. He growled and moved quickly onto the bed. I lay back so he could crawl over me.

I arched my back, wanting to feel his skin against mine but he remained hovering over me, not allowing any contact between us. His arms shook as he growled, turning his face away from me to fight the urge he felt too.

I reached my hands up to pull him down on me but his head snapped back front and he growled angrily, "Keep your hands off me".

I gasped in fear and let my arms drop onto the bed by my head.

I then felt it growing deep inside me, an orgasm coming to the surface. I moaned lightly as it built in my core, rocking my hips against nothing. I wished more than anything that he would collapse down on me so I could have him.

He eventually began meeting my moans with heavy breaths of ecstasy which turned into low, deep moans.

"Yes, please, yes" I whined as it came to surface. My hands immediately tried to grab onto his arms but he quickly pinned them down on the bed. I squeezed my thighs together which sat between his knees and cried out in pleasure.

Once I finally opened my eyes again, I met his and let out one last whimper of pleasure. He sucked in a large breath, "fuck" and pushed off of me, heading for my door.

"Thank you" I called out. He stopped in the doorway with a hand on the frame. I heard the wood crack under his hand loudly before he vanished through it.

This is how my next two months went. Azerynir relieving me every week and a half or so without even laying a finger one me. Many of the times he wouldn't even be in site. I think he did this to mess with me.

One of the times I was all the way out by the stables with Solik, about to take a ride through the grounds on a hell horse. It hit me like a brick wall, a massive rush through my core. I had a feeling Solik knew what was happening due to the snickers and smirks he gave when he thought I wasn't looking. I'm sure the random shake of my legs or stutters between words gave it away. Although with his immaculate senses he probably could just smell it.

I rarely saw Azerynir outside of these times though, maybe once or twice in passing but that was about it. I heard him a few times though, presumably with her.

Some of the workers attempted to stop from going past the room they were in the first time. After I heard the loud sounds of rough love making, if you could call it that, I listened when I was told to take a detour.

It was late afternoon and I was just getting back from a ride with Elizabeth through the forest, she brought me to a small cabin on the edge of the first kingdom for lunch. It was a quaint little area on the edge of a lake surrounded by a beautiful mountain range.

Elizabeth informed me it wasn't as beautiful as it seemed. The peaks where the true border lay was filled with nasty mystical storms. Being caught in one could transport you right into purgatory, a place so few escape that everyone describes it as a one way ticket to true eternity.