Chapter 34

Vienna

He was absolutely terrifying and so unbelievably sexy at the same time. I could feel his fanged teeth threatening to cut my mouth and tongue with every kiss. His eyes glowed red and large, curled horns protruded from his thick hair. His cheekbones were sharper and his eyes appeared sunken in, red veins cascading down his face from them. His eyebrows were now turned up and furrowed in a permanent, vicious way.

His tongue trailed along one of the lengthened teeth and my breath hitched, partially out of fear and partially out of need. I wanted him to absolutely rip me to shreds.

He leaned down on the end of the bed on his hands, looking up me from under his brows. His body crawled up onto the bed smoothly and his head dipped to my leg. I scurried backward, enjoying the feeling of behind his prey about to be caught. Just as the ankle he was going for pulled away, he snapped his teeth at it and hissed through his teeth.

He continued drawing up the bed until he was kneeling over my almost shaking body. His head dipped to one of my breasts and bit into the skin. His teeth instantly pierced through with ease and I screamed out in a mix pain and pleasure.

His tongue and lips almost instantly soothed over the bite, lapping at it a few times before moving to my nipple. I tensed, worried he would bite me again but only was met with a gentle suction. He flicked over it a few times before moving to my other.

I couldn't help but moan out and slide my fingers into his hair. The horns on his head were ridged and rough feeling and I wrapped my hand around one of them, holding his head down on my arching chest.

He trailed kisses down my stomach and began pulling my lacy underwear down. I lifted my hips to allow him to remove them completely. Pulling away, he settled between my legs and wrapped his arms under my thighs.

I sat up to my elbows to watch him, he gazed up at me, knowing well that the glowing red of them would turn me on even more, and lowered his mouth to between my legs. Holding eye contact, he placed a long lick up my center.

A loud moan escaped my lips and my head fell back in pleasure, hips rocking up into his mouth.

"Yes, please" I whined out, wanting to release me from the hold of the heated symptoms. "Don't stop"

I had one hand gripped onto the curled horn and the other gripping the pillow under my head. I was in pure ecstasy. His mouth and tongue was so hot and wet against me as I rode into them. Every growl and groan he let out would vibrate against me and make me shudder into pieces. He felt so fucking good.

He gripped my thighs and pulled his mouth away, carefully rolling onto his back. He pulled my legs over with him and I sat up over his face, leaning my hands down on the bed. His taloned fingers cut into my hips as he pulled me down on him.

I cried out, arms becoming weak as he at me again. Every now and then I would feel the sharp edge of his teeth and would tense up in fear. The adrenaline it would send through me was exhilarating. He held so much power and control over me right now.

I felt my orgasm coming and fought against his hold on my thighs to pull away. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to take me completely.

We rolled over until he was leaning above me again and looked down into my eyes, "Tell me what you want" He growled at me. His hand slipped between my legs and entered me, taking the words right from my mouth.

His fingers worked inside me for a few moments before they slowed, "Tell me" He whispered, demonic eyes softening slightly.

"Fuck me" I choked out.

In an instant he ripped his shirt off, the buttons flying cross the room and began pulling at his belt. I lay watching him, my thighs spread wide on either side of his. The second his pants were off he leaned over me.