Chapter 21

Akuma POV

Hearing the footsteps behind me and feeling the breath on my neck made me freeze, but I pushed it all aside.

With the cold metal of the lamp clenched between my hands, then I turned and swung with all my might, my eyes closed automatically .

My arm stung with protest, and when the lamp connected with something it caused blood to leak out of the makeshift bandage on my arm.

A sickening crack echoed through the small closet and then followed by a thump, then it went silent.

Peaking one of my eyes open, I glanced around and saw nothing.

Now that got my attention.

Opening both eyes, I looked left then right. And repeated it. But then I looked down.

There he was laying on the ground with a giant gash on the right side of his temple, blood was slowly leaking out of his critical wound.

"That easy?" I questioned out loud while staring at his motionless body, I shrugged my shoulders the lamp dangling in my right hand.

"Ok..I guess I should...Just yeah." My voice died out in my throat, I stepped over his body and out the closet door.

'Well that was just plain awkward.'

Walking down his long hallway, I made it in his living room.

Glancing at the giant window behind his couch, then glancing at the metal lamp I still had with me.

I grinned.

The sound that came from the window was loud and the shower of glass that rained down looked beautiful, and I quickly climbed out of it but before I did that I snatched the car keys hanging from the wall.

'I'm not returning your truck.' the thought ran through my mind when I opened the door and I put the key in.

Then I slowly drove away from that god forsaken house.

-TIMESKIP-

Before I decided to go to the hospital I parked in the lot of a store, laying my head on the wheel I started to laugh.

They came out of me suddenly and it lasted for two whole minutes before it slowly turned into sobbing.

'When did my life it so messed up?'

The sobs came out harder when I came up with the answer to my question.

'It started when I was born.'

A taping came from the window next to me, rubbing my eyes I turned towards the window and saw a muzzle.

A gun muzzle.

Screams burst from my mouth and I scrambled over to the passages side of the car, yanking it open only to fall to the street below me.

"Akuma! Are you okay?! Oh my god! You're bleeding!"

Hands grabbed at my arms but were soon battered away by me, I curled up in a ball and sobbed into my knees.

"Akuma..."

"Akum-Chan?"

Strong arms grabbed me under my knees and behind my back, I let out a choked sob when I was pressed into a hard chest.

When I looked up I met a pair of dark calculating, I stopped sobbing and a tiny blush covered my cheeks.

"M-Mori?"

"We're here too Akuma!"

Turing my head, I saw the whole Host Club looking at me with smiles and concern shinning in their eyes.

"I happened to find out that Jan was after you, when we went to his house we didn't see anyone but his unconscious body. We saw the broken window and then followed the trail." Kyoya explained when he noticed the look of confusion on my face.

"What trail..?"

"The truck had an oil leak" He explained once again while tilting his glasses and creating a glare with the light, I hugged my cut up arm close to my chest.

"But was the army really needed?"

"Of course. And it's not the army it's my family's police force." He explained while gesturing towards the little army behind him, they all gave a salute.

"Well we should go to the hospital now. It looked like Akuma's about to pass out."

And not even a second passed after he said that I passed out.

———•————•——•——
I'm SO sorry that I forgot to update!
It's been like YEARS!
I'll try to update more often! I won't forget about this story!
I hope you like this chapter! It was kinda rushed so I'm sorry if you don't!

(*-*)

'Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water' - Christopher Morley