Chapter 7

Akuma POV

As I was walking down the hallway towards the host club I felt chilling eyes staring into my back, but when I turned around all I saw was a flash of black. Shivering I turned back around and started walking again, I heard footsteps behind me and sped up. The footsteps quicken to my pace and soon I broke in a full out run, the footsteps behind me sped up.

Glancing behind me I was still running, when suddenly...

SMACK!

Groaning I sit up from my place on the floor and look up and see the Music Room #3, I sweat drop and think about the first time here. Pushing myself off the floor I put my hand on the handle and push it open, the rose petals and light come out but I walked straight in.

The host were all surrounded by bathing suits and talking about Haru's flat chest, I kept a blank face and waved at Honey and Mori, the only people who noticed me walk in, Honey waved back with his adorable smile, Mori smile slightly and nodded.

The Twins who finally noticed me came to my side, Kaoru wrapped his arms around my shoulders and Hikaru wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You see Akuma here has a big chest, unlike Haruhi over there, so that means she can wear whatever WE say" They finish at the same time while smirking at me, I cross my arms on my chest and try to control my blush.

"Do I have to?" I ask them with a frown, they smirk and nod their heads.

Sighing I walk towards the bikini section picking up a neon pink two piece, I shake my head and put the bikini back on the rack. Right when I was about to go to the one piece section a bikini is held right in front of me, I look up and see Mori looking right down at me. Observing the bikini I nod in approval smiling up at him, taking the bikini I walk to the backroom.

Right when I finished putting on the bathing suit I hear the door open and footsteps, peeking my head out the curtain I see Haruhi walking toward me with a white short dress. Taking the dress I slip it on and walk out the curtains, while putting on my sandals and hat.

"I think its funny how quick you trust them."

Turning toward Haruhi I sigh while looking up, then I look up at her and smile.

"I know, but I feel safe around them for some reason." I explain with a winning smile while walking toward the door, opening it the Host are standing around waiting for us. They turn toward us some smiling and some smirking.

"Ready?" Tamaki asks me and Haruhi, we glance at each other then link arms while smiling.

"Ready." We respond together, with smiles.

/////////AT THE BEACH/////////

When they said we were going to the beach I though it was only going to be us, not the guests and us. Sighing from where I sat I had a perfect view of the ocean with Haruhi, the twins were playing volleyball, Honey and Mori were doing some weird dance thingy, Tamaki was being a Tamaki, and Kyoya was being a Shadow King.

"This is stupid." Haruhi muttered from behind me, turning my head I smiled at her and chuckled.

"Why don't you go in the water?" I asked with a slight joking tone and smirk, she turned toward me and gave me a blank look.

I giggled and stood up with a smile, I wiped any sand off my dress and looked at her.

"Wanna build a sand castle with me?" I ask with a smile, she looks and me and shrugged she stands up and brushes any sand off of her.

We walk a little ahead and find the perfect spot, Haruhi gathers the water and I start the castle making. We finish the castle, but then we look at each other and shake our heads. Something was missing, feeling something brush past my foot I see a tiny hermit crab. Picking it up I walk around trying to find a leaf, when I do find one I walk back toward Haruhi and the castle. Placing the crab on the top I hold the leaf in front of him, the little crab picks up the leaf and holds it in the air like a sword.

Me and Haruhi exchange glances before laughing like crazy at the little crab that wanted to be a knight, the crab glances at us and crawls down the castle and away from us with its little leaf sword in hand.  

__--__--__---__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while, this is just part one of the beach episode.

Remember you still have time to vote if you didn't yet!

Peace out! :D