Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait, here you go!
---------------------------------

"Haruhi you look super cute!" I squealed like a fangirl

We skipped to the part were Haruhi was a host.

"Gee thanks" she replied with her famous blank look.

I giggled and the host turned their heads towards me. I blushed and turned away playing with my hair.

"Now we need to find something Akuma can do." Kyoya said while pushing up his glasses.

"Maybe I can cook sweets and other stuff?" I suggest with a shrug.

"MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE A MAID!!" Tamaki yelled at me

I flinched and started to rub my ear with a pout.

"Daddy wants his little girl to grow up to be a doctor or something" he slid to the floor crying while hugging himself.

I chuckled nervously and sweat dropped.

Then all the host turned towards me, thinking.

"She could always be a host I mean she's not bad looking." the twins said.

"Yeah I know I saw some boys sneaking looks at her" Haruhi replied.

"We just need to see her eyes" the twins moved towards me.

I moved back and my back hit a wall, I felt fingers pry my glasses off and I shut my eyes.

"Come on, open your eyes!" the twins wined

"No!" I yelled.

"Guys leave her alone, she's doesn't want to so stop!" Haruhi defended

I heard skin hit skin and felt my glasses slide on my face. Opening my eyes I saw the twins rubbing there heads with a pout. Looking at Haruhi I smiled at her, she looked at me and smiled back.

"Well we're not giving up, just warning you" they say with a smirk.

I shiver and slowly slid behind Haruhi, she sighed and glared at them. That just made their smiles grow.

Feeling a tugging at my skirt I look down and see Hunny with flowers dancing around him.

"Aku-chan! Let's eat some cake!" he declared.

"But-"

"Yay!" he grabbed my arm a dragged me, with me stumbling behind.

---------------------------------

3rd person POV

The group stared at the two, Akuma was shifting uncombable in her seat.

"Why did she get so flustered when we wanted to see her eyes?" Hikaru asked.

"Yeah, I mean there just eyes" Kaoru shrugged.

"You guys wouldn't understand" Haruhi replied

"What won't we understand?" the twins ask at the same time.

Haruhi sighed.

"When Akuma was first born she was special, but people thought it was a curse hence the name Akuma. And everyone stayed away from her because they thought it was contagious, she had no friends and she would get bullied almost everyday. Half of her family hated her even her own mother, but there was one person that loved her no matter what." Haruhi paused and looked toward Akuma while smiling.

"Her father, no matter what anyone would tell him he still loved her with all his heart. But one day I noticed Akuma's spark got dulled, she told me...She told me her father went missing not even a trace of where he is. And they still don't know where he is, that's why she doesn't want to tell you guys until she knows you won't push her aside." Haruhi gives them a pointed look and walks away.

--------------

Hope you guys liked it sorry if you guy think its too long or short.

Oh sorry I can't post pictures I'm writing this from my IPod.