Chapter 17

Akuma POV

"Jan what did you tell the Hosts?"

"Like I said I'm not telling you"

"Oh come on!"

Jan was driving towards an candy shop to buy me some candy and maybe cakes, I was in the pass seat.

"Akuma, enough!" Jan yelled out with an annoyed face, I back towards the door with shock and then looked out the window with a glum face.

While I was looking out the window I noticed we passed the Candy Store, I turned towards Jan to notice him still driving.

"Um Jan, we passed the Candy Store.." I said while nervously chuckling, he nodded his head.

"I know I just though I should take you somewhere" he told me with a smirk, I gave him a confused look.

"O-ok" I replied nervously, he looked towards me for a second and there was a look in his eyes that I didn't recognize.

"Have you ever met a girl named Tenshi?" He asked me with a straight face, I though for a second then shook my head.

"No I haven't. Why?" I asked him with a confused face, he shook his head and focused on the road.

"I can't believe your mother didn't tell you" he muttered under his breath with a glare pointed forward, I turned towards him and titled my head to the side.

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing"

--1 hour later--

"Are we almost there?" I asked with an annoyed face, he sighed and nodded.

"Yes we're almost there" he responded, I did a little cheer and pulled out a Pocky box.

"Didn't the Host Club ban sweets?" Jan asked me with a confused look, I nodded and gave him a smile.

"I can't eat it, that doesn't mean I can't pack it" I explained with a smile, Jan turned towards me and gave a little chuckle.

Suddenly we stopped and I looked out the window with a Pocky stick hanging out my mouth, there was a little White House with a red roof and little flowers.

"We're here"

-----------------

Haruhi POV

I can't believe he has the nerve to say that, all the hosts look pretty mad too, even Kyoya!

- A FEW HOURS AGO -

Jan walked out of the room but then stopped, he turned towards us and smirked.

"When she finds out the truth she will surely leave this pathetic thing for a club, I promise you" he said with an arrogant smirk on his face, the shocked hosts looked towards Akuma, who just looked us with a small smile not hearing what he just said.

Then he swiftly turned towards Akuma and the doors shut close, which left the host gaping at each other or at the door.

- FLASHBACK OVER -

"Takashi is Akum-Chan really gonna leave us!?" Honey asked while looking up at Mori-Senpai with wide eyes and tears on the edge of his eyes, Mori looked down at Honey but he didn't say anyhing.

"I believe he said when she finds out the truth" Kyoya said with a glare reflecting his glasses while his eyes, I think, scanned over his notebook.

He then snapped his notebook close and fake smiled at us, we looked at each other nervously.

"Ok so who has the secret?" Kyoya asked while looking over all of our faces, nobody made a move everyone just looked at each other.

"Hikaru?"

"Nope"

"Kaoru?"

"Nope"

"Honey?"

"I really love sweets!~"

"Mori?"

"No"

"Haruhi?"

"I wouldn't keep secrets from my best friend"

"Tamaki?"

"..."

Everyone stopped and turned towards Tamaki and stared at him, Tamaki had cold sweat pouring down his face as everyone stared at him.

"Ok ok, I love Halloween cosplay. ALOT" he admitted like it was the worst thing in the world, we all stared at him and then looked back at Kyoya.

"Ok it seems like nobody has any secrets" Kyoya said while glaring at Tamaki, who screeched and ran behind Mori-Senpai.

"Wait Kyoya, you never told us if you have any secrets" I stated with my arms crossed and staring at him, Kyoya's eyes glanced over at me and he frowned.

"Are you implying that I have secrets Haruhi?" Kyoya asked while glaring at me, I shivered at little but stood my ground.

"I don't know. Do you?"

"Yeah how do we know you don't have any secrets?!"

"Bakas! Mommy would never hide secrets from his family!"

"Do we have any cake left?!"

"Yes"

Then a whole argument started while Mori and Honey stood off to the side eating cake, no one even noticed when the door opened.