Chapter 1

"Haruhi I'm tired" I wined like a 5 year old.

"I promise you can sleep once I find a place to study" she sighed

"Fine Haru" I smirked saying her nickname.

"Don't call me that Kitty, beside shouldn't you take off those sunglasses were inside"

Sighing I turned away with my sunglasses on the tip of my nose. I glanced at Haruhi through the corner of my eye, she was looking out the window smiling.

Then suddenly I bumped into something solid. stumbling back I looked up to see I hit a door. I sweat dropped and looked at the sign.

'Music Room 3?'

I looked over to Haruhi and pointed at the door with a smile, she sighed at me and opened the door. But as soon as she did I sensed danger, I moved in a flash and under a table.

"Welcome"

Peeking under the table cloth I saw 6 good looking guys, and Haru freaking out.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing and went back under the table.

"Oh it's just a boy"

"Welcome honor student" and blah blah blah

While they were talking I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes.

"Wasn't there a girl with you?"

I froze

I quickly put my sunglasses on and leaned closer to the table cloth.

"Yeah but she tends to run and hide whenever she senses danger." Haruhi responded

"Well is she in here?" someone asked

I didn't hear a respond so Haru most likely shrugged.

Then they started to talk again but soon zoned out.

But soon was pulled out by a shatter, I flinched and covered my mouth.

"Oh now you did it commoner."

"We were going to sell that for 8,000,000, yen"

I covered my mouth and started giggling.

Then I zoned out thinking about pocky sticks. But I heard dog in there sentence and a thud. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Hey when we were talking did you hear giggling?"

I froze

"Now that you say, yeah I did"

"Mori-sempi what are you looking at?"

"Under there"

I heard foot steps walk closer and closer and stop.

Someone lifted the WHOLE TABLE up and look down at me.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I squeaked and jumped up and ran for the door. But Haru was still on the floor, so I tripped over her and landed on my back next to her.

Groaning I turned my head to look at her.

"Haru?"

"Yes?"

"Why did we come here?"

She sighed before answering.

"For me to study and you to sleep"

"Well this is far from studying or sleeping"

"Yup" she replied

---------

Huffing I turned to Haru.

"Haruhi what coffee should we get?" I asked scanning the shelf.

"Just get the cheapest one" she asked looking at some tea.

I laughed and picked out the cheapest instant coffee and put it the basket, while Haruhi was paying I was looking at some pocky sticks. I quickly picked a box and ran to an empty self check out line. Paying for it I turn around seeing Haruhi tapping her foot with her arms crossed across her chest. I gave her my best smile and 'angle' hug, she sighed and hugged me back.

Then we let go and left the store.

"So Haruhi" I said

"Yes?" she responded

"How do you like the host club?"

She sighed

"I guess there pretty cool once you get to know them" she responded.

Right when she said that we walked in.

"How was the shopping my piglet and kitten?" Tamaki asked.

"Piglet?" I looked over to Haru and saw her face, she had her famous blank stare.

I giggled.

Every girl in the room head turned towards me, I sweat dropped and chuckled nervously.

Suddenly they squealed and ran up to me, they passed me girl to girl hugging me, pinching my cheeks, and touching my hair.

"She's so cute!!!"

"Her hair SO soft!!"

I sighed while two girls were pulling my checks.

'Today's going to be a long day' I though