Chapter 18

Third person POV

"Well, well, well, looks like your club is in a little fight"

The hosts all froze when they heard a creepy voice float into the room, everyone except Mori and Kyoya had a shiver run down there back. Slowly they turned around and there stood a familiar man in a black hooded robe and a dark green wig poked underneath the hood, and the man had a little cat puppet on his hand.

Umehito Nekozawa.

Tamaki shrieked and ran to hide behind Mori while muttering something about 'curses', Hikaru and Kaoru had their backs towards Nekozawa with evil grins and flashlights in their hands.

"Nekozawa what are you doing here?" Haruhi asked while still being wary of the man, he gave a creepy chuckle which caused another shiver to roll down their spines. Again.

"I heard your little commotion from the other room and when I heard the word secrets I got interested." He admitted with a chuckled at the end and moving his little cat puppet, the host all had sweat drops running down their faces.

"You know I wouldn't trust that Jan man" Nekozawa stated while his little puppet danced around everywhere, the host all looked confused until Haruhi spoke up.

"Why?" Haruhi asked while titling her head to the side, Nekozawa gave a sudden laugh which caused Tamaki to scream.

"Now I though the famous host club would know? Oh well looks like they're losing their touch with the ladies. I have a dark spell that can actually bring that back, it's called..." Nekozawa went on and on and about 5 mins later Tamaki was rocking back and forth chanting the word curse in his little emo corner, while all the other host sat on the couch waiting for Nekozawa to finish his speech.

"And being that he's trying to kill Akuma and all..." he said while looking at his puppet which nodded its head at him, and they all stopped what they were doing.

"Wait...What did you say?" Tamaki asked while standing up and walking towards Nekozawa, said man looked down at his puppet who nodded at him.

"You really didn't know? I could curse him for you if you want me to.." Nekozawa explained while his little puppet still danced around, Tamaki turned towards Kyoya.

"Kyoya?" Tamaki asked, the said man was at his computer typing away.

"I got the video from the security camera, and it seems to have captured who pushed Akuma down the stairs." Kyoya explained to the Host, Kyoya clicked something on his computer.

The host watch as Kyoya stared then his eyes widen, he clicked a few more things then clicked once more. Then his eyes narrowed.

"I think I figured out who pushed Akuma down the stairs."

---------~-----

Gomenasai!

I'm SO sorry that I haven't updated in forever! I was having a hard time coming up with something for this part.

But then something slapped me in the face.

It was my baby brothers wake up call. You guys can thank him.

So I hope you guys enjoyed it!

(TT)

'Somebody!! Bring fancy tuna here quick!!' - Tamaki Suoh