Chapter 15

Akuma POV

"Ouch" I groan while rubbing my head, a hand comes into my vision and I put my hand into his without thinking. He pulls me up and bows a few strands of black hair getting in his eyes.

"Sorry" He says while standing back up straight, his red eyes staring into me.

"No it's my fault! Um, I'm sorry." I explain while bowing a little, when I stand up straight I see him smirking and start blushing.

He's not that bad looking, he has slick back black hair with one stand in his face and red eyes with glasses. But he looks a little old like nineteen or twenty.

Suddenly a wave of remembrance flashed over me, I studied him for a second then shook my head waving it off.

Sticking my hand out with a smile he causally put his hand into mine with a smirk, we shook hands.

"Akuma" I introduced myself with a closed eye smile, he grinned and let go of my hand.

"Jan"

-----•--

Currently I was looking for the cheapest meat to buy for dinner tonight, I know Mother probably went out to buy more beer or wine.

"Is this one good?"

I turned towards Jan, who was helping me shop, he was pointing at some meat. Glancing at the price I nodded with a smile and put it in the basket, now all I needed is some tea and I could go home.

We walked towards the teas and searched the shelves, I heard someone scream behind me and saw a flash of red/orangish hair.

"Boss! Shut up!"

"My daughter is with a stranger!"

"Takashi do you think they have cake here!?"

"Mm"

"These prices are really cheap"

"Wow these people are really loud" Jan stated with a frown, I nodded grabbed a random tea and grabbed Jan's hand.

"Come on, let's check this out" I said with an annoyed sigh, he chuckled and nodded with a little smile.

We went to the checkout line and payed for the groceries, when we were outside I gave him my number and he gave me his then we walked home.

---••

When I made it home I closed the door and heard the sound of nails on tile, Crazy came out from a corner and jumped on me. She licked all over my face while I giggled, she finally got off me and started sniffing my hand then growled.

"Yes I met someone new" I said with a sigh and pat her head, she nudged my hand with her nose and I glanced at her.

"No one can replace you, Crazy" I explained while bending down and hugging her, then I got up and went to the kitchen putting the groceries on the counter.

"Ok let's make some dinner!"

"Woof!"

-Finished Cooking-

Finally I finished cooking Sukiyaki* I made enough for 3 people, me, Mother, and for lunch tomorrow, I sat at the table eating quietly.

"I can't believe the Host followed me, or they followed Haruhi" I said while looking down at Crazy who was happily eating the piece of meat I made him, I giggled and placed my cheek on my hand.

The door slammed open and I jumped up, my plate, already cleared, jumped up slightly and rattled on the table. Mother stumbled in and leaned on the wall a bottle of wine in her hand, she took a drink of wine and looked at me.

"What-what are you doing?" She asked me stumbling on her words a little, I picked up the plate and put it in the sink.

"I was just going to wash the dishes" I responded turning on the water, she stumbled towards the refrigerator and took out another bottle of wine.

"Don't forget to do your homework, Tenshi!" she giggled while going up the steps, she fell at first but just laughed and got up.

Surprise and confusion covered my face, she said Tenshi like it was my name. But my name's Akuma, Who's Tenshi?

'She's just saying that cause she's drunk'

Turning my attention to the dishes I quickly washed them and dried my hand, then I ran upstairs with Crazy running beside me. Taking a 5min shower I changed into my Hello Kitty tang-top and short shorts, getting in bed I got comfy and closed my eyes, thinking.

'She did say that cause she's drunk' I yawned and turned to the other side, I smiled and soon fell asleep thinking.

'It's Sunday'

------

Hey guys if you like this thanks and if you don't I'm sorry.

Oh and sorry for keeping you waiting!

Sukiyaki- A nabe dish prepared with thinly sliced meat, vegetables, mushrooms, tofu and shirataki (konyaku noodles) simmered in a sweet soy sauce broth

(ノ゚Д)

If you guys don't remember Jan I'll give you a hint, read the past chapters. I didn't edit them, so if you remember that's fine.

I don't know if I should tell you what chapters Jan is mention in, so comment yes if you do want to know and comment no if you don't.

"Beautiful men can't be hurt by water"- Tamaki Suoh