Chapter 14

Akuma POV

Right now I was in Haruhi's kitchen making tea with her beside me, the Twins threw something at us saying their dad got it or something.

-.- damn rich people

We walked in with the tray of tea and sat down, Haruhi sat between Honey and Mori while I sat between Mori and Kyoya.

"Haru-Chan, since we came to your house you can chose first! You chose next Aku-Chan!" He declared with flower dancing around him and motioning to the box of cakes, Haruhi very lightly blushed and pointed a small finger at one.

"I'll have that one, please." She says with a small voice, very un Haruhi like.

Honey smiles and nods while taking the cake and placing it on a plate, he hands it to her then looks at me.

"Which do you want Aku-Chan?"

Looking over the cakes one makes my mouth water, I point at it with a smile.

"I'll have that one, please!" I say while pointing at the cake and my other hand resting on my hip, a determined look on my face. Honey giggles and places the cake onto a little plate, I grab the plate from him and start eating while bouncing slightly.

A hand appears in front on my vision holding a fork with a strawberry on it, I follow the hand to the owner and see it is Mori.

"You like strawberries right?" He ask in his usual deep voice, I nod with a fork in my mouth and a blush.

He chuckles and takes the fork out of my mouth, I gently take the fork out of his hand while smiling and light blushing.

"T-Thanks Mori" I reply looking down at my plate, he lightly smiles and pats my head which causes me to blush harder.

--

When we finished eating the cakes the Host asked-

(Akuma: More like demanded
CookiesAreSweet: Akuma who's telling the story!
Akuma: It's my life!
CAS: Hush Child! )

What was for lunch, while they were figuring that out I was trying to sneak out. I remembered my mom told me I needed to go grocery shopping, and I needed to get home by 5:30pm it was 3:30pm. Slowly tip toeing to the door, I was so close to the door but my ninja moves where noticed.

Guess by who.

Haruhi.

"Akuma, where are you going?" She asked me while all the host turned towards me, I rubbed my neck with a nervous smile.

"Gotta get groceries before going home" I stated with a nervous chuckle at the end, she nodded and stood up.

"I'll come too, beside I have to get more groceries because of these idiots" She said with a sigh at the end, I nodded and we were almost out the door. ALMOST.

"We wanna come too!" The 3 whined stoping us from going out, me and Haruhi exchanged looks then groan.

"Fine" Haruhi says while waving, they cheer and all walk out except Haruhi and Tamaki.

When we just reached the bottom step Haruhi's dad showed up, I walked up to him with a smirk.

"Hey Ranka!" I shout out to him with a smirk, he turns around and squeals.

"Ah my Akuma! I told you call me Uncle!" he says pouting, I shrug my shoulders trying to hide my smirk.

"Ok Uncle, I just though you might want to know Haruhi's in the house alone." I state with a shrug and smirk, he turns a little pale and I scoot a little closer to him.

"With a boy." I finish while adding fuel to the fire, he turns back to his regular color and with a smile on his face runs upstairs.

Snickering I turn towards the grocery store and start walking, by myself.

That is until I bump into someone.

---------------------------------------

Hey you guys sorry it's not long and if it sucks.

Who do you think she bumped into?

We'll until next time!

┌||┘

Oh and now I created a new game it's called...

Guess Who Said That!

Or

G.W.S.T for short

"We have to live a life of no regrets"- ?

Guess Who Said It!