Chapter 3

Akuma POV

Haruhi came walking toward us and sat down.

"Haru want some cake?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled and nodded her head, I grabbed her favorite cake,cheesecake, and handed it to her. She ate a piece and blushed lightly, giggling I grabbed a piece of chocolate cake and took a bite.

Now I understand why Haruhi blushed, the cake made your taste buds feel like they were doing the salsa or tango. Yeah I know, weird image but fits perfectly.

Blushing I ate another slice, it seems the more you eat the better it gets. I finished my cake and looked at Hunny and saw him happily eating cake with plates piled up next to him.

Sighing I get up and walk to a couch, laying down I rub my belly, rich food sure is good.

Seeing Haruhi get up and walk toward me I know it's time to leave, my laziness takes over and I just groan. Then someone picks me up and places me on my feet.

Looking up I see Mori looking at me with a blank look.

"Thanks Mori!" I say with a little smile and blush.

He looks at me and then pulls a napkin out of his pocket, grabbing my face he gently wipes off a crumb of cake by my upper lip.

Now I'm full on red.

"You could of told me ya know." I say while looking at the side.

He smiles the smallest smile I've ever seen and ruffles my hair.

Huffing I fix my hair smiling at him and I hear Haruhi shout my name, running out the host club room I run to Haruhi's side with a smile and heavy blush.

"Wow you look like a tomato, what happened?" she asked with a smirk.

"Oh nothing" I replied while looking to the side, bitting my lip.

She chuckles and as we are walking I grab her hand, she looks at me and smiles I return the smile.

-- TIME SKIP --

By the time I got home, I dropped Haruhi home and bought a box of Pocky sticks.

"I'm home!" I yelled walking in the kitchen.

Then saw a flash of black and white, next thing I know I'm on the floor with my pit bull,Crazy, attacking me with kisses.

"Ack! Crazy get off of me!" I yelled trying to push her off.

She finally got off, but she went to a corner and whimpered. Looking up I see my mom looking at me with disgust, I sigh and stand up dusting myself off. She pushes past me to the fridge, she looked in and grabbed a bottle of wine. Walking out the kitchen she stops in the door way and glances at me, then she scowls and walks up the stairs. Once I hear her bed room door slam shut I relax and walk to the pantry, I glance around and grabbed some rice.

I start making some rice balls and pack extras for lunch tomorrow, I put 10 on a plate and walk to the couch with Crazy trotting behind me. Grabbing the remote I click on the news while putting a rice ball into my mouth, I put the plate on my lap and stared at the tv.

"On other news police recently found an abandon warehouse that they say kidnapped people were kept, they even found a picture of a middle aged man almost beaten to death. It looked like the kidnappers were going to use him for ransom, we are going to show the picture it may be graphic so we suggest you turn away." the news lady announced.

The picture showed up and my heart stopped, I stood up and my plate fell to the ground and it shattered while Crazy are the rice balls happily. Stumbling towards the tv I put my hand on the screen, my eyes wide in surprise.

The picture was my father.

---------------

DRAMA BOMB!

And just on the 3 chapter!

Oh and sorry if you don't like it, don't hate me!

o(╥﹏╥)o